Lubbock, TX
American Commercial College-Lubbock

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American Commercial College-Lubbock

Marilena

To my unfathomed younger soul, I would tell you to quite procrastinating and just get it done. The minimum is one task and get it done and over with! Do not be scared to believe in what you feel is right. Trust your gut. Don't look back learn from your mistakes because that's when you will improve. Learn to love your instincts and learn your weaknesses. Take your opportunities because they will slowly vanish and never come back.

I appreciate that the school was not as expensive as the other schools in Lubbock Texas. All the teachers that I have had so far are outstanding, funny and lenient. The professors are there to help and educate the students and the professors show how compassionate they are for the students without overindulging in the students personal life.

The worst thing about my school is all of the math classes, maybe I am being dramatic. Math is not my subject. I know the basics and I believe that is all that I need. Making me pay for a class that is not required in the field that I choose to take is a waste of my time and money that's the worst that I can say about the school. Everything else seems reasonable.

American Commercial College-Lubbock administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.