Atlanta, GA
American InterContinental University-Atlanta

Online learning. more

I would tell myself to stay focused and don't procrastinate for applying fo .. more

I would tell myself not to give up and do not procrastinate of college. The .. more

To learn and to serve. more

They are eager to learn. more

Go to one school and one school only to complete your degree, even though I .. more

American Intercontinental University is a school dedicated to preparing stu .. more

I learned that even though I got the freedom to be on my own it does not me .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.