Springfield, MA
American International College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American International College

work harder at you grades so it can help you get more money for scholerships for school because it is so expensive.

I have a learning disability and AIC offers to their students at the Curtis Blake Center services for students with disabilities to help them while they are at college and provides me with a tutor to help me while I am a student at their college.

The area that the college is in. It is high in crime and to go off campus some times is not that safe.

Ryan

Frankly there will always be something I could tell my past self to better my future self. If anything right now I wish to tell myself that I need to start caring. Generally I was very apathetic towards most everything. If it didn't make me feel good or didn't feed my laziness I could care less about it. I'm not saying I was some uncaring teen that was unsensitive to others, but I did not give the slightest interest into my future. I did what I needed to do to pass a class and that helps no one. Now I'm trying to scrounge around for money to go to the college I want to attend due to MY lack of care towards academics and what I was to do for college. I thought I could skim by through everything in life and come out unscathed. I guess this results from being too much of a momma's boy. If you are spoonfed all your life and don't care enough to feed yourself, you will starve eventually. Now my parents cannot feed me the funds so I have to learn myself.

Margaret

Students who are coming to get a diploma but are enjoying themselves illegally along the way.

I would tell myself to not go to AIC, it is a good school, but not the right one for me personally.

ashley

Whats unique from my perspective is the graduation rate. I've researched many nursing schools and AIC had the highest graduation rate. I think when looking into colleges that should be considered most--everybody would like to get their moneys worth.

I would tell myself to never diminish confidence in yourself. In highschool I would have never thought I'd be persuing a BSN--I was not very academically correct in high school--I just got by. If I had to give myself advice I'd say to pay attention to your studies--in high school you don't think of the importance it has on your future--but it's extremely important--your grades are key to your success.

When I brag to my friends about AIC I brag about how amazing the nursing instructors are. Being there less than a year I feel so confident about my future--the instructors are so amazingly confident in each individual--they push you towards the right direction with extremeconfidence and determination. I also brag about how large the school actually is--I've been to a few other colleges but nothing this big--it's amazing only because I'm a small town girl and have only seen small things in my town.

gabrielle

If I could go back in time and change my senior year I definitly would. High school is about having fun, making life long firends, and also focusing on your future and where you want to be in your life when it comes time for your 5 year high school reunion. In high school I didn't take school as seriously as I should have-I just figured they would accept me for playing sports,volunteering, and doing extra curricular activies. I was wrong when every four year college I applied to sent me a letter stating I was not accepted. It is important for any student attending high school to make school there number one priority but also focus on extra curricular activites that make them happy, being well-rounded is very important when applying to colleges. I am happy that I finally decided to take school and my future seriously because I am now on my way to becoming a registered nurse.

One of the best things about Amercian International College is that makes the whole experiance fun not just for students living on campus but also for communtors who do not get to spend that much time on campus. There are activites going on for both students living on and off of campus, and AIC just recently built the "hive" which is a food court type area that both communters and residents can go to (since communters cannot go to the dining commons unless they have food credit points).

The kind of person that should not attend American International College is one who does not want to put any effort into school work and think they can just pass by just being enrolled. American International College is also full of fun, out going, career oriented people so if any of those three things describe you then you will fit right in.

Andrea

Oh, how I wish I could I got my GED at the age of 16 and had I known the what I know now I would have told myself to slow down to get a high school diploma. I would have also advised myself to start college immediatly and to never give in to the circumstances that you are handed to reach for more. Additional I would say that anything worth having takes hard work. However had I started college earlier I am not sure that I would have had the drive or motivation that I now have. Never the less i would have encouraged myself to start earlier and that there can be nothing negative about bettering yourself and furthering your education.

Cassandra

My classmates at American International College are very determined, hardworking and focused students who have good mind-sets on what they would like to do with their lives.

A person who doesn't like to work hard or set and attempt to achieve their personal goals, shouldn't attend American International College. A person who distracts others and prevents them from learning or accomplishing anything, as well should not attend this school.

Jasmine

For the most part the students on this campus are like a family; some you associate with less than others, but you know who they are nonetheless.

The smaller atmosphere let's you have a closer relationship with your professors.

Try to get as involved as possible on campus because that is the best way to network as well as make friends.

American International College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.