Springfield, MA
American International College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American International College

alex

never be afraid to take that step to go to college. there is a big world out there and there a place in it for me. and go to college and make your dreams come nomatter what is said or what obstacles come your way. make your dream come true your the only one who can.

I enjoy my school because people come from all over and you can meet so many people and the school offers many programs to fit everyone. I really feel like part of a big group. and the staff is great. they really go out of there way to make sure you feel good and that your goals are being met.

everybody deserves to go to this college, there are many different kind of people and nomatter who you are everyone deseves an education. the only people who cant go to this school are people with no money. and thats the said part.

Christian

I would give the advice of chosing wisely based on financial help and proximity to family. I probably would of went to a division 3 school and took the aid they offered there.

I consider the food and people to be the worst thing about my school. Nothing is trully positive.

The nursing class of 2012 at American International College is encouraging, heartfelt, brilliant and determined to make a difference in not only the future lives of the patients they will heal, but also in the lives of eachother as they stand strong and close the gap on their academic challenges.

I can almost imagine myself back in high school. Anxiety filled my life as I struggled with the decision about what I wanted to be "when I grew up." The decision about which college to attend consumed my every thought and yet ,at the same time, the excitement about what I would become seemed to drive this temporary insanity into a happy place. Going off to college is a life changing event and the transition into this new life is unsurpassed by most life altering events. If there was a magic time machine, I would tell myself to relax and enjoy the experience. Study as many interesting courses as I can no matter what anyone thinks is a waste of time because if you enjoy it, then it isn't a waste of time. I would also stress the improtance of friendship. Without friends, college will be tougher than you can ever imagine.. Transitioning to living with roomates can be a chore, but these will be some of the best friends anyone can make in a lifetime. College is an experienced to be enjoyed and filled with memories. Take the rough times lightly and never forget who you are.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that their is not enough financial resources for those that can not afford to attend due to how expensive it is.

Cheryl

My school is best know for it's online flexibility and class schedules.

My school is best know for it's online flexibility and class schedules.

Don't let the word "college" cause you grief and anxiety. Look at it from the standpoint of it being a new stage in your life. Don't let the class requirements intimidate you as there is always help if you're feeling overwhelmed. Always continue to expand your learning and look for new challenges and opportunities in life. Think about what you want out of life and just go after it. Don't let anything stand in your way.

Any one who works full time and has a busy lifestyle because this school will fit that lifestyle.

Bethany

American International College is a racially, nationally and culturally diverse school set on a small campus.

Truthfully, I don't really think there is much my present self could tell my past self about college at this point. I was exceptionally prepared because of my prior reading on the trials one may face on during the first year of college and what to expect. And also because I have listened to the warning of elder friends and family who have experienced the transition from high school to college before myself.

The best thing about my school is the differet types of people that attened the school. It's not prodominantly all one race here. Another very special thing is our President, recently he has been advancing the shool in a very positive way through both academics and athletics.

Demetrius

I would tell myself to make sure I complete homework in a timely manner. Use the internet for more study helps not just entertainment.

The availability for most courses is mostly in the day time.

I really only have that one complaint.

Anthony

Students should not choose a school based on females, parties , or obsolute things as such. When choosing a school , larger schools tend to have better social activites, more diverse people to meet and a larger endowment.

The negative vibe and the dangerous area

teens who like to study and are not used to urban life

Carol

My classmates are helpful and competitive most are older students.

My classmates are helpful and competitive most are older students.

My school is smaller than I wanted but it ended up being exactly what I needed to succeed.

I would tell both parents and students to really look into the college's financial aid policies. Also, make sure to consider both small and large colleges or universities because I only considered large colleges at first. When I started attending the large college I had chosen I realized it was a big mistake. Don't always choose your college based on it's finances you must be content there as well.

Moony

My classmates are smart and helpful people. They will not hesitate to gather in the library for a study session to help you out.

You should visit the college you are thinking about attending. Can you see yourself walking around campus, grabbing a bite to eat or just hanging out with friends? If not, then you should probably keep looking. Maybe ask if you can sit in on a class to see what a lecture would be like. Whatever the choice is, remember that your choice isn't permanent. If you don't like it, you don't need to stay. You are paying all this money to attend a college, shouldn't you love it?

I love the friendly atmosphere. It's a small but welcoming. I've met some of the best people here. My professors are very easy to talk to and are more than willing to answer any questions.

Kara

Parent need to make sure they let their child pick where they want to go and be not where the parent wants them to go.

Someone who enjoys big schools and doesnt like personal attention from professors

American International College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.