American International College

« See more reviews of American International College

The nursing class of 2012 at American International College is encouraging, heartfelt, brilliant and determined to make a difference in not only the future lives of the patients they will heal, but also in the lives of eachother as they stand strong and close the gap on their academic challenges.

My classmates at American International College are very determined, hardworking and focused students who have good mind-sets on what they would like to do with their lives.

For the most part the students on this campus are like a family; some you associate with less than others, but you know who they are nonetheless.

My classmates are very interacting and mostly focused on school. They like answering and asking question with the class and the professor.

My classmates are a diverse, respectful, honest, and hardworking group of people that want to succeed and see their fellow peers succeed.

My classmates are smart and helpful people. They will not hesitate to gather in the library for a study session to help you out.

Some of my classmates are wonderful and one of my classmates is my bestfriend I graduated from high school with.

Students who are coming to get a diploma but are enjoying themselves illegally along the way.

My fellow classmates at American International College are helpful and resourceful.

My classmates are very friendly,very respectful and have alot of school spirit.