American International College

« See more reviews of American International College

The Faculty currently employed honestly care about improving all aspects of the campus. There is a 10 year plan in operation to optimize the athletic facilities, the availability of extra curricular abilities, and student life in all categories. The reputation of AIC will eventually be described by students with great pride I believe. This institution, while limited in what it can currently do, strives to be the best it can, and does so in the name of making a better future for it's students.

Whats unique from my perspective is the graduation rate. I've researched many nursing schools and AIC had the highest graduation rate. I think when looking into colleges that should be considered most--everybody would like to get their moneys worth.

American International College is a small campus, where mostly everyone knows each other. The campus shows a great amount of friendliness and welcomes everyone.

What's unique about our school is that we have three different tutoring resources should you need help academically.

My school is smaller than I wanted but it ended up being exactly what I needed to succeed.

The smaller atmosphere let's you have a closer relationship with your professors.