American International College

« See more reviews of American International College

People take advantage of the amount of financial aid money they recieve, and dont value the education they are recieving. People getting close to/ or a free ride financially do not appreciate the fact AIC is a school with faculty there ready to help give them a chance to really maximize their potential. The motivation for post college sucess is low due to the lack of information circulating about job availability and possible careers, and many people choose to go do the minimum because they can get away with it.

I would say that the worst thing about my school is the location. American International College is in a rough neighborhood in Springfield, Massachusetts. There is a lot of violence and crime both on and off campus. Although academically AIC is a good school, the crime is a large deterrant.

The worst thing about my school is probably our dining services because they are not at the quality that they should be for what I pay to eat there.

The worst thing about my school I would say is the food. We simply dont have many options when it comes to the food we eat.

The fact that it is wide open to a terrible neighborhood and not gated off, and not very well-guarded.

The area that the college is in. It is high in crime and to go off campus some times is not that safe.

I consider the food and people to be the worst thing about my school. Nothing is trully positive.

The food is pretty much the worst thing about the school.

The negative vibe and the dangerous area

I really only have that one complaint.