Salem, VA
American National University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American National University

jaylisa

Do not go to this school. I went to the Dayton campus. The school didn’t tell what all I needed to start any of my extern ships until last minute then failed me for the course and it wasn’t even my fault. For the hospital extern I had to have health insurance and my teacher knew that and still failed me even though there’s proof of documentation that I don’t have insurance and because of the they took my financial aid and now I can’t even finish my last two classes and when I tried to talk to someone about it they said they don’t have student services on there campus anymore and told me to call some number but they gave me the wrong number twice in a row. It’s school is very unprofessional and I wasted my money and time on it.

Jc

They are awful, I'm $30,000 in debt with no degree to help me pay it back, I've tried their "online" class two or three times and no surprise I failed it because I don't have a teacher to help me in it and then after that they want me to pay to take it again and not even work with me and let me have the teacher I "NEED" in it so I can graduate and be done with this sorry excuse for an institution. And while I was in a previous computer class there, I was harassed by one of their teachers due to the fact that I was the only male in the classroom the first two weeks until I walked out of the classroom and just left, my grade suffered for it and I couldn't concentrate on my work. I brought it up to them but they just teamed up on me and it didn't go anywhere at all, I didn't realize my rights deminished because I was on their campus, I thought I paid over a thousand dollars a class to come there to "learn" not be bullied by someone with authority over me for no reason. I wake up every morning wanting to pretty much blow my brains out because I'm over $30,000 in debt with no way to pay it back because they won't work with me and help me out of this mess they have created. I'm just asking them to finish what they started and they won't but expect me to still pay....

This school has been so helpful and I am grateful to so many positive people bringing me to a positive place!

Never give up! Stay in school and pay attention. Don't wait or procrastinate to go to college. Fly high and remember the world is at your finger tips. Only you can put your dreams on hold, so press play and run!

I didn't know anything about college when I came to this school. They helped me in everyway possible. Made sure my schedule based around my needs. I would recommend National College to everyone.

Michelle

National College is best known for the quakity of people that graduate from the school.

While attending this college, I have gotton plenty of knowledge that helps me now at my current job. Since I started attending this coolege, I have been put in line for a promotion at my current job where before I wouldn'r of been considered.

The worst thing about this school is that there isn't any midafternoon classes available for student who need all the classes in one day.

I have learned how to be independent and how to schedule my time. College is great, I have made new friends and each day I am getting closer to achieving my dream of being a paramedic and helping people. College is a challenge and I have found the cost very stressful to think about but through financial aid and saving my money I hope not to be in debt with student loans for very long. This semester I was able to avoid student loans and I hope to continue to be able to pay as I go. It just means foregoing things like movies and going out and means living very conservatively.

Melissa

my classmates are very outgoing and smart.

my classmates are very outgoing and smart.

What i have got out of my college experience is a lot of knowledge I never knew before. I could barley type when I started and now i can type 50+ words a minute. I leared so much at National College, not only about how to work computers and type, but also how to get a job, keep a job and become an outstanding employee. They have taught me a lot of paitence too.

The worst thing about my school is the outdated bathrooms, the doors are only half doors and it's just needs a make over.

To go when you first graduate and not wait till you know that you have to go. Working full time and going to school isnt the easiest thing in the world./

Anyone who has the grades to get into a 4 year University and can get a great degree from there.

When i graduate they help you find a job with your degree.

DELICIA

My advice to myself is have a plan and stay focused on that plan. Explore opportunities, and know that if its not beneficial its ok to let it go and that failure isn't finality. Getting through college at your age will be more rewarding in the long run. Don't forget to have some fun along the way. Stay positive and focused!

The flexibility of the courses allows you to incorporate your educational goals into your everyday schedule.

Anyone that is interested in changing their lives. It offers a variety of approaches to reach all age levels.

Tinsley

National College is best known for small classes, hands on instruction, and fast-paced learning. This school is perfect for someone with a tight schedule as the classes are offered day and night.

I have had many experiences with education since graduation high school that I wish I would have had prior. For me, the transition from high school to higher education was particularly tough. I had never really seen myself as a college student and therefor I did not try my best in highschool. In all areas except for math, I did the minimum requirement to pass high school. If I had understood the importance of my grades in high school back then, I would be in a better position now. Not only would the higher GPA assist me with qualifying for more grants and scholarships for college, but I would also have been more motivated to go straight from high school to college. I did not seem to think back then that an education was all that important to my future. I know different now and am eager to learn as much as I am capable of. There are so many experiences and lessons that I failed to learn in high school because of my stubborness to learn or care about my future.

This college is for technical learning. The majors offered here are mostly of the business and medical persuasion. Anyone wishing to persue a career outside of those would not benefit from attending this college.

They are of all different ages and backgrounds, and very diverse personalities.

They are of all different ages and backgrounds, and very diverse personalities.

They don't require you to take "fluff" classes that don't pertain to the degree you want, and they help you find a job.

I would tell myself that college is not as scary as it seems, and do what makes you happy instead of trying to please everyone else around you. I'd say that even though it's expensive, it will all be worth it in the end, and you will be able to pay for it! Take a deep breath and relax, and you'll make it through.

American National University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.