Sacramento, CA
American River College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American River College

Melissa

It was the closest school to where I lived and since I only have a Driver's permit and I don't have my own car it was the best choice for me.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice I would tell myself to look at the options. Their are so many colleges that you can attend. Fill out applications and scholarships to help get you where you want to go. Don't just settle for the easiest thing out their, life is gonna be hard. As for the transition, take advantage of the college tours and weekend sleep overs in the dorms, they will help you get a glimpse of what college life is all about.

I haven't really found any thing bad with the school, I've only been their for one semester and it has been a great experience so far.

American River College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.