American River College Top Questions

Quentin

A lazy, nonchalant student expecting to recieve a passing grade just by showing up shouldnt attend ARC even though that is how the School is percieved to be. The School is filled with unique, talented and bright individuals who want to have a successful future in which ever direction they choose via sports to learning how to become professors themselves.

Kevin

Persons who shouldn't attend this school are those who are unable to employ strategies to work cooperatively and effectively with others. Those who do not demonstrate skills and behaviors which contribute to open and respectful communication of diverse ideas and beliefs. Those who are not able to locate and critically evaluate information from a variety of sources, including those accessed through technology, to create informed responses to issues, problems, and challenges. People who do not recognize the responsibility to behave as an ethical citizen, contributing personal knowledge, resources, and skills for the benefit of the local and larger communities.

Lesli

Some one who wants a fast paced, stream lined course load. Class availiblity is a large issue. Many classes are on a Spring/Fall rotation. If you miss that class, you have to wait until the next Spring/Fall. Many of these courses are required for a degree.

kaila

A person who should'nt attend this school is a people who is lazy. People who are lazy will have a hard time in college because it requires alot of studying and hard work. I would not recommend slacking off on assignments because one assignment might take a few hours.

Tatiana

Peolpe not focused on the goals

Jason

Someone who doesn't take their education seriously and just goofs off.

Melissa

The only kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is anyone dangerous or harmful to the people already there. This school is diverse, friendly, resourceful, and fun. I can't think of any type of person who couldn't benefit from the kind of experience I've had there so far.

Malcolm

Somebody that is lazy and has no intention on making themselves successful.

Karen

I think a person who is not familiar with diversity and is only accustomed to one type of race or religion should definetely not look into attending this school.