American University

« See more reviews of American University

American is in a very suburban area, but with 15 minutes students can take the metro and be in the middle of the city.

Definately the teachers and the relationships with the teachers, the internships and student clubs and involvements.

the drinking policy is odd. No drinking on campus but you can come back drunk. Everything in moderation I say

Stacia tell us what her favorite movie and favorite class and what she does if she has an hour to kill.

Steph tell us what her favorite movie and favorite class and what she does if she has an hour to kill.

Rachel tells us about her favorite class, favorite movie and what she does if she has an hour to kill

Awesome study abroad programs, great class selection, fabulous professors, Washington DC location

the location and how well it fit what i wanted, it was the only school i ended up aplying to

It is locatedwithin the capital city of the United States. but it still has its own campus.

I love the size of my school it is not too big that my professors do not know my name.