Anderson, IN
Anderson University-Anderson, IN

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Anderson University-Anderson, IN

I like the small classes, and the safe campus. The campus is clean and very well kept. Teachers are knowledgeable and take a real interest in you. There are several outside activities always going on. There is a real focus to get the students involved in things outside of the class room.

moriah

I absolutely love it there. They have amazing staff, food services, dorms, and more. I couldn't speak more highly of the college. I love that everyone is so helpful and understanding at the college. It makes me feel extremely safe, loved, and ready to get a good education.

DeCarlos

This university is definitely for the highly mature and conservative student. There's not much to do on the campus nor in the community even though the tuition is high. The professors are engaging however and the course load is manageable. The campus is peaceful and everyone seems to be friendly.

when I went to visit I felt comfortable and felt as though the teachers were easy to talk to. The dorms were nice and the students are very welcoming. In my opinion, I am very excited to attend Anderson University and I am excited for what's to come.

Grace

Having transferred schools from last year, Anderson University is a much better fit for me than my previous college. I love the people I've met, the spiritual aspect, their dedication to Christ and serving God's purpose and the community I feel in my dorm and classes. The professors are always willing to help when they can and are dedicated to the success of their students.

Katie

Anderson University is a pretty good school to be at. There's many things to do on campus, which is nice since there isn't much to do outside of campus. There's some days where the campus feels very small, like you see everyone all the time, but then other days there's not a soul around you do know. We all are learning to live in community with each other, and love the Lord.

Victoria

I love Anderson University. It has a really cool community if you put yourself out there. For the most part, with only a few exceptions, people are very accepting of others and encourage deep conversations. Don't be afraid to speak out your beliefs! In my experience here, most students like to hear the opinions of others and discuss it further. The classes are fairly difficult, but not crazy. Teachers are usually willing to work with their students, and are always available for questions or concerns. It's a very safe campus and a small community, so everyone looks out for one another. We are a family :)

Brad
AU is a school I will be forever endebted too (both figuratively and financially)

I did not want to go to Anderson University. It was so close to home and in high school, everyone wants to go to a big college or a college that is far away from home. When I fell into AU, I was hoping it would only be a semester or year, at the most, until I could transfer somewhere else bigger and better to play baseball. After my first day on campus, I never had those thoughts again. The number one thing I loved about Anderson was the community feel when you get on campus. Almost everybody knew everybody else. Some may consider this a bad thing but I loved getting to know and be around my peers there. When I graduated, I thought I knew almost everybody but there was one girl that I hadn’t met yet. One night, my last finals had been taken, I met up with some friends to play some putt-putt. There was a girl there I had never met before. Almost two years later, I ended up making her my wife! Contributing to the community feel is the wonderful on campus living. It wasn’t always the most fun living in dorm rooms but you get to be around so many great people. I wouldn’t trade my two years living in Smith Hall for anything. People’s doors were always open and everyone always wanted to hang out with everyone. There was also a lot going on campus. Whether it be intramurals, athletic teams, Encore, or Cheap Thrills, there was always something to do. The biggest contribution to the community feel was me rushing the social club Dativus my senior year. I grew more as a person, friend, and most importantly a Christian in my senior year than any other year of my life combined. Rush was physically, mentally, and spiritually exhausting but I would not be anywhere close to the person and husband I am today without having the opportunity to go through that rigorous week with my fellow “rushees”. It brought all of us together in the most positive and loving ways. Finally, if you don’t fully invest in this school, you will not reap the rewards it can offer you. You will only feel the pressure of having to pay off the $30,000/year debt it has put you in. If you come to Anderson, you have to be prepared to buy into the community approach that campus leaders apply. You have to go to class and get work done. You have to put your heart and soul into your athletic team. If you don’t do these things, it will be no fun for you now and it will be even less fun later when you are paying off your college debt. Anderson University is the school I was meant to be at. I participated in campus events, athletics, intramurals, and went to class. If you come to this great school, please invest your lives in it. You won’t be disappointed with the person you turn out to be and the people you get to spend the rest of your life with.

Faith
Anderson University - IN

I love this school! It's a beautiful place and an excellent place to grow as a Christian and as a student.

Anderson University - IN

Justin

If I could talk to myself as a senior I would tell myself three things. The first would be to figure out a study habit that works best. I have found times where I am struggling to study for a test and doing anything to remember the lessons. The second piece of advice that I would offer would be to manage time better and become more organized. Once you are in college, your parents are with you to make sure everything is happening when it needs to happen. I would say to get into the habit of using a calendar and staying neat because school will flow a lot more easier and you won't spend crucial time weeding through all of the nonsense. Finally I would say to have adversity. There will be moments of failure once you leave home and the best way to deal with it is to get back up and get the next one because you can't change the past. Just focus on the next test or game or whatever it may be and make sure you don't fail once more.

I wish I would have known how small the school really was. There are only 2500 students and I wanted to be in a large environment where I could meet someone new every day. Additionally I wish I would've known about the small rules that were in place such as no open house hours on Monday/Wednesday and that there was a set amount of chapels to attend per semester or else there would be a fine.

A person who is a devoted Christian or who is looking to become closer to God in their lives while receiving a scholarly education should attend this school.

Anderson University-Anderson, IN administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.