Andrews University Top Questions

Belinda

The beautiful diverse trees. The history it has with the Seventh-day Adventist church. Very diverse.

Giving a quality education at the same time being an environment for one to grow spiritually. Andrews is also known for being diverse. I think this is a very valuable aspect. It better pepares students to step out of their comfort zone and interact with people diffrent from themselves.

Andrews is best known for our excellent Behavioral Science, Physics, Physical Therapy, and Theology department. We are also known for a good spiritual environment in which students are encouraged to seek knowledge, affirm faith, and change the world.

Syddel

Passion Play

stefany

Andrews University is best known for its diversity. There are so many different cultures brought together :)

Wen-Ting

One of the most outstanding things about this school is the diversity that exists on campus. In fact, it was in top ten (in the world) for being one of the most diverse universities. It's multifarious ethnicities allow the different racial students to interact fully and enhance each other's perception of their own traditional and ethnic beliefs resulting in a rich setting of different values and experiences that students can learn from.

Khadejia

Our school is best know for their attentiveness to accademic excelence and the diversity. Seeing as this school is the seventh most diverse in the united states its always important for us to understand and appreciate different cultures. They always have international food festivals and we are encouraged to go outside of our comfort zones and meet people who are different than us. This also helps accidenmicaly due to the fact that there are people who are talented in many different aspects and we can go to them for help and assistance.

Sabrina

My school is best known for its cultural and international diversity. As a religious school, we are also known for our dedication to christ.

Samuel

It is known for being the first Seventh-Day Adventist affilated school in the world.

Joon

I think my school is best known for agriculture and pre-med.

Nothing.