Andrews University Top Questions

Bailey

The teachers really care about their students and want them to succeed. They make themselves available to help students to make sure everyone can succeed in their classes.

Amy

The variety of acitivities available on the weekends and the teachers that are truly concerned about your well-being, not only academically, but emotionally and spiritually as well.

Esther

The small class sizes. You were able to get a lot more help and attention than you would in a small school.

Isabelle

Well, it's quite simple... We are an Adventist Christian school. Andrews' values are different from those of other schools; professors teach differently than others do. This may be surprising to some of us who are coming from a different system. In Andrews, it is not rare to have teachers pray before class or share a devotional thought, or even meet our teachers in church. This definitely makes a big difference. To know that your teacher not only cares about your grades but also about your spiritual life is something that touches your life.

Syddel

A Christian environment and a place where you can meet people from all over the world.

Derrick

Very strong spiritual atmosphere and a lot of extra-cirricular activites so get involved in. Professors are for the most part ready to help you do the best you can in your classes. A lot of great places around the school that you can go experience with friends i.e. Chicago, St. Joseph, Lake Michigan, and also there is a great drive for community service.

Danika

How amazing the education is here. Of course I've encountered teachers I'm not so fond of, but the one's that I do enjoy far outweigh the bad. Many of my teachers are engaging and also push you - hard. Between having a job and trying to have a social life, academics can be tough, but with the right mindset you can make it through with flying colors. Great academic advisors and caring teachers don't hurt either.

Sabrina

The best thing about my school is the enviroment. I have always felt part of a family at my school and I was able to find a place for myself.

hyejin

very friendly

jordan

The best thing about Andrews University is the Diversity. There are over 90 different countries represented on our campus! I feel it is fun to interact with all of the different people and gain knowledge about their cultual backgrounds.

The diversity at my school and how well our school motivates us to be successful. Our school promotes school spirit with many activities adn events on class and I love the fact that the school is mainly small because it makes it easier for everyone to know each other and makes campus more comfortable and familiar. I also enjoy the size because I am able to recieve individual help from teachers and am recognized on a first name basis.

Robin

The best thing I consider about my school is the students and faculty are really friendly and helpful to one another. I have never been in a community where everyone was nice and respectful, so coming to Andrews University showed me that. I feel comfortable in this social environment because it helps me become friends with students and faculty as well.

Stephen

Location, Location, Location.

Sergio

The christian enviroment. Being a christiam with family, makes me wish to have a place where i can study and honor my God at the same time. Andrews university embraces their commitment of making each student to succeed academically and spiritually.