Andrews University Top Questions

Why did you decide to go to this school?

Originally I chose to go to Andrews because it was a family tradition, but I quickly came to love Andrews for my own reasons. I love the diversity and the people you meet. Chances are you will have friends from all over the world, and as someone who loves to travel and discover new places, this was a way I could do it. I also love the close-knit spiritual atmosphere of the campus. If you want a small community that feel like family, Andrews is it.

My sister went to Andrews University, and when I went there to visit her, I fell in love with it immediately. I'd probably say that the most important thing about a college is the way that you feel about it. Even if most other things are in place, but you don't feel comfortable, you should take some time to consider your choice. I remember going to visit Southern Adventist University, sister school to Andrews, for a weekend. From arrival to departure, my friends showed me all the things that made their school marvelous. At the end of the weekend, I understood why they liked their school so much. But upon putting one foot on Andrews campus after my weekend away, I understood why I LOVED my school. Because every time I go there, I remember my friends, my classes, my major, my job, saturday nights, basketball, spiritual life, outreach, and many more things. THAT is why I attend Andrews University.