Paxton, MA
Anna Maria College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Anna Maria College

Fixed  rate loan

Samuel

Anna Maria to me is a very great environment to me. It is by far the best college experience I have experienced. I would recommend everyone i know to go there. The school is honestly a home away from home and I feel very safe and comfortable there. Everyone is so kind to one another and it is just a friendly environment.

Destiny

Anna Maria is a home that provides opportunity. Since I have been enrolled here this college has helped me bloom as a person and also give me the guidance I need to be a great leader. They offer so much support and help from its professors and students as well. It is place I will call home.

Lisa

I love the school I attend. My professors are very helpful whenever I need help. the student to professor ratio is fairly low so you always have a chance to get help in class on the spot. they have a wide range of office hours as well as tutors for every subject

Sonya

Anna Maria College is a place where I can feel secure and have access to the tools I need to succeed. Since I am a Music Therapy major, most of my life is spent in the music department. Unlike in other music departments, this one is home to me. I feel supported by my peers and faculty, and I have all confidence that I will have the resources that I need to be successful. I am challenged every day, and I grow as a musician and person every step of the way towards my degree.

okay school

It's okay. food is terrible. professors are okay.

okay school

It's okay. food is terrible. professors are okay.

Rosaria

Very small campus in a rual area with a low teacher to student ratio

Very small campus in a rual area with a low teacher to student ratio

To not take things for granted. Work hard during the year and maintain a high academic standing.To be involved on and off campus in programs/organizations that will not only help you grow but allows you to help others as well.

People who like to live in rual areas and likes small classrooms

regina

it is a very nice campus with very friendly staff and students. the courses are there to help me as a student grow in all possiblities

i have not had a college experience yet seeing that it is going to be my freshman year. i am the first of my family to go to college and hopefully get a job i enjoy. that is the true reason college is very important to me.

there is not one thing fustrating about anna maria. everybody there is friendly and accepting.

Ryan

The Major it self is relatively new, Setting is rural, class sizes are small, most importantly it is local so I can still live at home, have a fulltime job, save money and attend college.

Keep going man! --- I am who I am, and wouldn't change it.

the administrative side of the college seems to be lacking in ... Efficiency, they tend to not get thing done very fast.

Michelle

This is a good school for a criminal justice or fire science major. Good for somebody who likes small classes

Somebody who likes a big school atmosphere. Somebody who likes the big city

Alexandra

I am a shy, bisexual music major that has no money.

I am a shy, bisexual music major that has no money.

I would tell myself that to make sure you keep focused on your classes instead of getting caught up with people that cause problems. I would tell myself to make sure I take less classes so I can actually handle all of them.

I brag about how well I do in a specific class, but nothing really about the school itself.

Anna Maria College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.