Anna Maria College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Anna Maria College

It's okay. food is terrible. professors are okay.

Lisa

I love the school I attend. My professors are very helpful whenever I need help. the student to professor ratio is fairly low so you always have a chance to get help in class on the spot. they have a wide range of office hours as well as tutors for every subject

Hayley

Anna Maria College is a small community-based campus. It is a great choice for students who want small class sizes and one-on-one teaching. The housing facilities for underclassmen are average single, double, or triple rooms. Upperclassmen have the choice between those or (four or six people) suites. Campus food could be better. Overall, it is a good college.

Samuel

Anna Maria to me is a very great environment to me. It is by far the best college experience I have experienced. I would recommend everyone i know to go there. The school is honestly a home away from home and I feel very safe and comfortable there. Everyone is so kind to one another and it is just a friendly environment.

Destiny

Anna Maria is a home that provides opportunity. Since I have been enrolled here this college has helped me bloom as a person and also give me the guidance I need to be a great leader. They offer so much support and help from its professors and students as well. It is place I will call home.

Sonya

Anna Maria College is a place where I can feel secure and have access to the tools I need to succeed. Since I am a Music Therapy major, most of my life is spent in the music department. Unlike in other music departments, this one is home to me. I feel supported by my peers and faculty, and I have all confidence that I will have the resources that I need to be successful. I am challenged every day, and I grow as a musician and person every step of the way towards my degree.

Anna Maria College is a wonderful college that gives you plenty of options and always helps when you need them the most and I would highly recommend it to other former students.

Timothy

I enjoyed my time hear overall. College is what you make of it, and if it was for Anna Maria I never would have began playing lacrosse which is now one of my biggest passions! Class sizes where small which was another huge plus, I got to develop a relationship with each of my professor which I really benefited from academically.

Alexander

It isn’t a bad place. Very accommodating. I’m somewhat of a test dummy student for the school in terms of gender identity, being the first and only openly transgender student on campus. I have had one problem so far with transphobia and that was taken care of really quickly. People will say that there is nothing to do. There is, the people who say that just don’t bother to look.

Devin

Anna Maria is a great place to attend if you want a strong connection with your professors, and the community on campus. Professors here will do their best to help students learn, and are nearly always available. But beware, if you slack in class or do not show up at all, professors will openly call you out and hold you responsible for your actions. Around campus many places you would need to go to are 10 minutes down the road, and the area is a very nice rural town!