Antelope Valley College Top Questions

Angelyn

Individuals who are driven, dilligent and frugal should attend the Antelope Valley College. The course available are challenging enough to satiate a curious mind and the price per unit is low enough. This school also offers the Honors program, which allows students to do in-depth research and go above and beyond the normal curriculum.

Alanna

The kind of people who should attend this school... Anyone who isn't quite ready to commit to a four year university, anyone who wants to get their feet wet with college courses or get back into college after a long break, and anyone who wants to save money by transfering out of the college. It's great for getting your basic general education courses done, and you can get your feet wet with classes for fairly cheap. Financial Aid helps a lot.

a

all

wendy

Aperson who is open minded and eager to learn. There are several professors who are excellent, but they expect the students to perform in the class and to come to class prepared. I love the challenges from these professors and enjoy learning from them and these professors enjoy learning from their students as well. A person who is enrolling in college needs to be ready to achieve his/her goals and not just enter college for financial aid or just to goof around with friends. There is a lot to learn and that needs to be the students mind set.

Michelle

I believe if everyone had the opportunity for a better education and is willing to make it for a greater future, I would highly recommend this college for all of those who seek a higher education.

Patricia

Anyone that is highly motivated and looking for a high quality education at a low cost.