Antelope Valley College Top Questions

Jewel

Waiting in long lines in the Student Services Department.

The Parking situation is the most frsutrating. There is construction at school and everyone wants to park towards the front of the campus so there is this big traffic line. I park towards the back of campus where there is no traffic, but I do have to walk.

john

The most frustrating thing about Antelope Valley College is that sometimes selecting your classes will never go your way. So you have to be very cautious when registering for classes. Double check, triple check, quadruple check, but always make sure that you have the classes that you want and be sure that you got into them accordingly. Be sure to check for your classes and make sure you got into them. If there is a mistake, don't sit idley, take action and talk to a counselor.

Connie

Antelope Valley College is a wonderful school. It has one of the best RN programs in the nation. The only thing that is frustrating about this school is the fact that budget cuts have caused enrollment in classes to be much more difficult than ever before. Because of these cuts, many students have a difficult time getting into the classes they need. The nursing progam has been cut substantially, so now the waiting list is much longer.