Yellow Springs, OH
Antioch University-Midwest

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Antioch University-Midwest

If I could go back in time to revisit myself as a high school senior, I would have plenty of advice to give regarding my future college experience. In going to college I have encountered a wide variety of perspectives on education, ranging from that of the students to that of the educators themselves. For many, education is viewed as an inevitable and necessary event in the course of one's life which allows the individual to have a better job and financial security in the future. However, education is about much more than this. Education has been for me an opportunity to grow and expand my vision, to better understand myself and my relationship to other human beings and to become aware of my responsibilities towards these and to future generations. My best advice is this: As students it is important for us to work not only to secure a better future for ourselves, but to also seek to fulfill our responsibilities towards our communities, our society and the world. Be open minded, engage in dialogue with others, develop yourself as a life-long learner and be aware of your social responsibility! If you do this, you will succeed!

Antioch University McGregor serves adult student learners from a wide variety of backgrounds who value a strong Liberal Arts Education. Students seeking to complete their undergraduate degree should consider Antioch University McGregor's unique degree completion program. The student body includes adult learners of various ages, ethnic, socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds. Therefore students who prefer this kind of academic environment should also consider attending Antioch University McGregor. Students seeking a more non-traditional approach to Liberal Arts Education will find that Antioch University McGregor provides them with a unique and satisfying educational experience.

Antioch University McGregor is not for students seeking a traditional education in the Liberal Arts. Students who desire to earn their full bachelor's degree should not attend this school, as it serves only undergraduate transfer students. Both the undergraduate and graduate degree programs are designed to meet the needs of adult student learners ranging from a wide variety of backgrounds, therefore younger students seeking a more traditional educational environment should not attend this school. Finally, students who desire a more rigorous and competitive curriculum should compare other schools with Antioch University McGregor before making their decision to enroll.

Antioch University-Midwest administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.