Erdenheim, PA
Antonelli Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Antonelli Institute

Morgan
Worst school I ever attended!!!!!

Worst school I ever attended!!!!!

I attended one year at Antonelli and refused to return for the following year! I'm an PA resident and first the cost of this school is outrageous! I'm a handicapped student and I had to request handicapped living, which wasn't even built when I toured. The bathrooms are NOT ADA accessible and there is only one entrance for wheelchair accessibility which is in the rear! So, when my class did outside projects in the front, I had to go to the back of the building and go all around the building, and miss half the lecture. Honestly I believe if you want to spend loads of money in photography, you are wasting your money. You can open your own business, experiment with light and exposure and successfully have a good business. It's a small school, and the girls are the meanest people I have ever met! My roommate accused me of stealing her FASFA money, which of course isn't even possible?!?!?! I ended but going into depression, and therapy WHICH I'M STILL IN! I won't even pick up my 2,500 camera that I was forced to by because it was "required". A lot of community colleges offer the same this awful school offers and for a LOT less! Trust me, don't waste your time! I went to community college right after and had a blast! Now, I'm at Clarion University, in a sorority and about to became a doctor in speech pathology! I wanted to get this off my chest, and to warn others. Just, don't go into this school unless you have a lot of money laying around and are willing to deal with the craziest, meanest girls possible.

Vivian

This is a small school so the students get to know each other pretty well. There are all types of different religions, races, beliefs, financial backgrounds but that is not what we look at in my school. We all share the same passion, whether it be photography or graphic design, and we help each other when needed. We are all so different but we get along so well.

Staci

I would tell myself to not be afraid of the new people that I'd come in contact with. Instead of going home on weekends, I'd tell myself to just stay on campus and make the effort to hang out with my new classmates right off the bat because it isn't nearly as bad as it seems in the beginning. If you get involved with different activities and try to make friends, you won't get homesick as easily and you'll establish yourself as an independent adult a lot easier. Also, be prepared to get organized. Organization will help you get all of your work done on time and done in an orderly fashion so you don't stress out as much.

The entire atmosphere is centered around the students learning and doing so to the best of their ability. Each instructor is dedicated to making sure that every student walks away from their class with a maximum amount of knowledge on the specific area they were teaching and all of the instructors are willing to use their own personal time to stay behind to ensure you understand the lesson. I love this because its difficult to find a school that is so personal and one-on-one with each student separately.

The fact that the instructors are not only professionals in their field, but also the fact that they treat their students as fellow professionals rather than someone who is below them. They give a common respect to the students and help them build a knowledge of how to hold themselves in a professional position rather than just handing them the information and letting them go.

Kari

My school, Antonelli Institute, is besst know for it Photography. The ratio of Photography students to Graphic Art students is a little bit bigger.

If I were to go back in time and tell my Senior-self about college, I would tell 'me' to get a better, higher paying job to have and save for. Instead of spending it right away. I would tell 'me' that my father is going to be a pain because of the Parent Plus Loan but not to fret and look for scholarships asap. Also, I would tell myself that I will not make too many friends and try to seem a little more happy and socialable like i was in high school. Dont be afraid to venture out there. Pay the SPS fee on time asap. I would really make sure I asked for a car earlier in the year so it wouldnt be so difficult to get to and from my school and apartment. Those are some of the main things i would tell myself because those are the things I am having the most trouble with.

I wish i had more money. It is very hard to get through with everything and I just wish my savings was bigger.

Antonelli Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.