Antonelli Institute Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Antonelli Institute

Morgan

I attended one year at Antonelli and refused to return for the following year! I'm an PA resident and first the cost of this school is outrageous! I'm a handicapped student and I had to request handicapped living, which wasn't even built when I toured. The bathrooms are NOT ADA accessible and there is only one entrance for wheelchair accessibility which is in the rear! So, when my class did outside projects in the front, I had to go to the back of the building and go all around the building, and miss half the lecture. Honestly I believe if you want to spend loads of money in photography, you are wasting your money. You can open your own business, experiment with light and exposure and successfully have a good business. It's a small school, and the girls are the meanest people I have ever met! My roommate accused me of stealing her FASFA money, which of course isn't even possible?!?!?! I ended but going into depression, and therapy WHICH I'M STILL IN! I won't even pick up my 2,500 camera that I was forced to by because it was "required". A lot of community colleges offer the same this awful school offers and for a LOT less! Trust me, don't waste your time! I went to community college right after and had a blast! Now, I'm at Clarion University, in a sorority and about to became a doctor in speech pathology! I wanted to get this off my chest, and to warn others. Just, don't go into this school unless you have a lot of money laying around and are willing to deal with the craziest, meanest girls possible.