Aquinas College-Grand Rapids

« See more reviews of Aquinas College-Grand Rapids

18 to 25 students and the professors get to know you by name and remember your name. They care about your success in class and are required to have 10 office hours a week to help you. There are no Teacher Assistants and over 60% of the professors have the highest degree available in their field. Most professors have real life experience as well.

Most of my classmates are really enjoyable people. As with nay school you have some obnoxious people but for the most part everyone is extremely friendly and willing to get together in study groups and help with academic success.

My classmates engage me inside and outside the classroom by allowing me to explore other perspectives while enjoying extracurricular activities to ease the academic rigor of the classroom.

My classmates are some of the most unique, diverse, and outrageous people I have ever met; they are outspoken individuals that make the college experiance worth experiancing.

the students at this school are friendly and easygoing. There is always something going on, on this campus and each student is usually involved in some way or the other

Classes are very small and intimate, we all get along and discussions are very common with everyone being very accepting.

Open and willing to help you if you miss a class or just need that extra boost to get through the day.

A lot of my classmates seem to be in cliques yet most end up being surprisingly friendly.

My classmates were mostly very smart, a lot of fun, and easy to work with.

My classmates are as motivated as I am to do their best.