Aquinas College-Grand Rapids

« See more reviews of Aquinas College-Grand Rapids

When I tell my friends about Aquinas College, I typically tell them how lucky I was to be able to attend a small school that reminded me of my small hometown and run track and cross country for them. I brag about my small class sizes and personal attention I get from professors, and I tell them that it's only a five minute walk from one end of campus to the other. I also tell them about the wonderful roommate I was paired up with at the begining of freshman year and how we'll be friends forever.

When I tell my friends about Aquinas College I brag most about the location of the campus. Growing up in a rural town and then moving to the city is a big change, but being near such a wonderful city as Grand Rapids is exciting. I also brag about how our campus is filled the trees which is rare for a college.

I may brag a little about our coffee house called "The Moose" because it is a place for students to interact with one another and to do homework. There are even on-campus activities to do here and different/fun activities that go on each week.

I brag mostly about how wonderful the campus looks in the fall and spring. its a beautiful campus with lots of trees and a stream running through it. Thats one of the main reasons I picked Aquinas.

The campus is very small and easy to get around. The trees make the area welcoming and friendly.

that it was the best school in the detroit area and the most expensive.

How gorgeous the campus is.

my apartment