Aquinas College-Grand Rapids Top Questions

When I tell my friends about Aquinas College, I typically tell them how lucky I was to be able to attend a small school that reminded me of my small hometown and run track and cross country for them. I brag about my small class sizes and personal attention I get from professors, and I tell them that it's only a five minute walk from one end of campus to the other. I also tell them about the wonderful roommate I was paired up with at the begining of freshman year and how we'll be friends forever.

When I tell my friends about Aquinas College I brag most about the location of the campus. Growing up in a rural town and then moving to the city is a big change, but being near such a wonderful city as Grand Rapids is exciting. I also brag about how our campus is filled the trees which is rare for a college.

that it was the best school in the detroit area and the most expensive.

Rob

I brag mostly about how wonderful the campus looks in the fall and spring. its a beautiful campus with lots of trees and a stream running through it. Thats one of the main reasons I picked Aquinas.

my apartment

Gregory

How gorgeous the campus is.

The campus is very small and easy to get around. The trees make the area welcoming and friendly.

I may brag a little about our coffee house called "The Moose" because it is a place for students to interact with one another and to do homework. There are even on-campus activities to do here and different/fun activities that go on each week.