Aquinas College-Grand Rapids Top Questions

Elisabeth

The thing I consider the worst about my school is not really that bad for prospective students. It is the schedule of classes. The normal class schedule for my major in languages is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I have transferred from another college and I prefer to go four days straight; however, since the school prides itself in being a smaller and more personable, the staff tends to make their own schedule. This doesn't allow room for students with a lot of other responsibilities, because the classes are generally offered during the day, etc . . .

Nora

There are hardly any complaints that I have about Aquinas College but if I had to list one it would probably be that because the college is so small, it can be difficult to get into a class that you want because only one section is offered and it is at the same time as another class. For example, I was a Biology major and a Spanish minor and the times of my science classes conflicted often with the times of the spanish classes.

Kelbi

The cafeteria food because they have to be able to make something easy for a lot of students so the food is not always good. But I think this happens at most college's.

Rebecca

The worst thing about Aquinas is that we are going through many changes. Our fieldhouse is currently under construction so that makes it more difficult for athletes to train. Our student population is increasing greatly so it has become harder for our college to fit everything the students want and need to be successful.

Ben

I think the worst thing about this school is the price. I don't come from a wealthy family, and for 27,000 a year, its pricey. I get some grants and loans, but it is still a lot to deal with.

Shanita

the campus is pretty dead on the weekends most of the events on the weekends are off campus...

The worst thing about my school is that sometimes we don't seem as conservative as we should be. We are a private Catholic college and I feel like sometimes the things that we are allowed to do, see, etc isn't as conservative as I thought they should be.