Nashville, TN
Aquinas College-Nashville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Aquinas College-Nashville

Arianna

Best college ever. However, the sisters have to cut some programs (only Education now) and I am forced to leave for the Fall because I am a Nursing major. I love it so much and we are all very depressed to leave. It really is the best college out there.

Nejbir

Aquinas is such a wonderful college. I have loved every single day that I attended school here. It has a beautiful campus and wonderful instructors. They help us in any way they can. Their doors are always open. I feel welcomed at all times. It is truly a friendly environment to be in.

Monique

My nursing classmate are smart, caring and hard working.

My nursing classmate are smart, caring and hard working.

Aquinas is a small catholic college. They are an oasis of learning in Nashville, TN. The beautiful campus and friendly staff makes one feel like they are in a small town and not in a big city. They educate, inspire and are there for their students. There is campus tutoring, and a lot of inspiration to be found on this campus. It's a small school , with smaller class, and individual help. As a nursing stdent, I am lucky to have been selecte to attend Aquinas. Since day one, I have felt like part of the Aquinas family.

Educaiton is key. My teenage years were tragic with the death of my mother. I did not have the money for school nor the will to study. I graduated from high school with a B average but went straight to work. I had an interest in nursing. At that young age, I have none of the self esteem that I needed to have to succeed. If I were to go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would remind myself of three important facts. I would remind myself that educaiton is the foundation of life and that I should go to college. I would also tell myself that determination combined with good study habits will always lead to great grades! Lastly, I would hug myself and declare that I deserved to succeed!

My classmates are fun, serious, and very smart.

My classmates are fun, serious, and very smart.

It has been valuable to attend because I received a new way of thinking, and also at Aquinas College I received a stronger relationship with God and close relationships with people there that I will never forget. My education that I received was amazing because the professors are what they teach, what you see is what you get at that college and it is very comforting to know that the professors care as much as they do.

A person who is able to adapt easily, academically responsible, can find excitement in the smallest places, and who is definately serious about education. Also wanting a degree in Liberal Arts, Business, Teacher Education, or Nursing.

Denise

A small, intimate campus where the students aren't just numbers on their IDs cards and where the faculty is always attentive and accessible.

A good mixture of young and old, first-time students and adults re-entering college or getting another degree.

College has re-affirmed my sense of purpose in what I want to do for the rest of my life. There is a goal in sight and a clear path--a definitive series of steps to take--in order to reach it. Attending college has honed not only my organizational skills and clarified the direction I must take to achieve my goals, it has exposed me to situations and people I would never have encountered otherwise. I feel my understanding of the world in general has deepened and my range of knowledge has expanded.

Aquinas is unique in that it is an institution solely foucsed on learning. It offers a limited number of majors so the students that attend are very focused and most already know which field they plan to enter as freshmen.

The best advice I can offer rising college freshmen is to treat college as though it were your job. Take it seriously by being on time for lectures, being prepared for class, using integrity when making decisions, and treating classmates and professors with respect. I believe it is easy for freshmen to be swept up in the newfound independence college life offers and sometimes this can lead to poor decisions. My hope is for freshmen to remember that certain things cannot be erased, such as transcripts. It is so important to be diligent and make every effort to succeed. Post-college life can be difficult and employment is not guaranteed. The job market is so competitive that college students must do everything possible to stand above the rest; this includes not only getting good grades, but building rapport with professors who can offer much assistance in "the real world" with recommendations. College is a wonderful experience and for some, the opportunity only comes once. Take advantage of this gift and do not take it for granted.

I brag about the high academic standards and the pass rate for the NCLEX, the statelicensing exam for nursing students. I also brag about the high job placement statistics.

Aquinas College-Nashville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.