Arapahoe Community College Top Questions

Allison

A person who is looking for a diverse social aspect for clubs but also looking to save money. Skipping class can be massively damaging to your class so do not do so at ACC. Those who qualify for work study should also consider attending here as there is always a bunch of work study positions open and most are fairly relaxed environments and are okay with last minute schedule changes.

Kevin

ACC is really good for people who want to get a lot of gen eds out of the way without having to pay for a 4-year university. The class times work out very well so you can easily carry on a part-time job while going to school.

MarlaRae

The person that should attend this school, is someone like me. A mature person that has a vested interest in their future. A person that wants the better quality of life that can be offered from and education. The person that has the ability to do the very best at anything they undertake.

Kelly

Anyone wanting to further their education beyond high school should consider Arapahoe Community College. Tuition is less than a 4 year and the credits transfer. The classes are small and the professers are outstanding. Most have real life experience that they bring into the classroom, they are passionate about teaching, are great at getting the students engaged in their subjects and really care about their students success. Even subjects that I am not usually interested in, I find myself looking forward to. Arapahoe Community College is a great launching pad for furthering an education!

Jordan

One that would like to pursue a college education without the priuce of a university.