Arcadia University

« See more reviews of Arcadia University

I have no experience with any other groups except for the Anime Club since they're so late in the day, which is a little upsetting since I'm a Commuter. We wear whatever we seem comfortable for the day, there is no standard. Everyone is from different states, city, and country except for some people. If there were four tables full of students in the Dining Hall expect them to be from the dorms or groups of friends hanging out for dinner, lunch, or breakfast.

My classmates are some of the most diverse group of people you may ever meet. Granted, my university is all about diversity, but these students phyiscally represent that theme. Not only do we have culturaaly diverse students, such as Spanish, Korean, African, and Islam, we have students with different interest and idelas. From atheletes to LARPs and Superwholock fans to musicians, any incoming student would be able to find a group to feel comfortable with.

There is some racial diversity.This schools lacks economic and social diversity. It's predomniantly white. There's little interacial interactions. People who like small unathletic schools would fit perfectly here, if not don't go here! The four tables would include: jocks, all girls table, weirdos, freshmen.

Alot are very loud liberals who dont really know what they're talking about; theres alot of kids who havent really learned anything and just repeat things they've heard on tv; but there are some who are really great but its like any campus-theres good and bad students here.

They're all really friendly, and while there's a lot of drugs and alcohol on campus, there's still room for all the people who don't drink or do drugs, and everybody gets along; there's not a lot of pressure, but people mostly really care about each other.

Unafraid to show people exactly who they are and the things that interest them, despite what others may think, while being fully dedicated to using that freedom of self to fulfill the career and life dreams that they hold.

Everyday when I go to class, I always see the same people there because we are such a small school, therefore everyone I see is important to me in some way, and I appreciate the time that we get to see each other.

My classmates are hard working students like myself, and are all trying to get their degrees. My friends on campus are very down to earth and are people I can relate too and confide in.

My classmates are some of the most amazing, fun, intelligent, innovative and caring people I have ever had the opportunity to meet and live with.

My classmates in my major classes are all very enthusiastic and excited to learn; my classmates in my general requirement courses dread going.