Arcadia University

« See more reviews of Arcadia University

I's a great school for study abroad. For example a freshmen preview in various locations nationally and globally. I would change the whole social life of the campus. It is lacking immensely. Too small. Whenever ever I say I go to Arcadia people ask me "what?" or "where is that?" basically no one has heard of it, unless you're a PT major. I spend my times in the dorm or the library. There is much to go anyways. Administration is ok. Hardly any school pride. Most frequent complaints: boring, food sucks, sports suck.

Arcadia univeristy has three promises: To provide a "Distinctively Global, Integrative, Personal Learning Experience". I am only a first year (they don't call us freshmen), but I have already experienced all three promises. It is a small campus, but that's what I like most about Arcadia. It's easily accessible, open, and very connected.

I'm so excited to start here in the fall. Its been my dream school. Let just hope I can find money for room and board.

It is an open inclusive environment, where everyone fits in for the wacky, quirky person you are!!!