Atlanta, GA
Argosy University-Atlanta

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Argosy University-Atlanta

kemesha

I readily love the school because the adviser help you a lot and make sure you are on top of your classes

the student are diverse and well rounded

Tayla

My favorite thing about this school is the interaction with other students and teachers. I love how promptly teachers respond to my questions, and how students can post on discussion boards, and get to know eachother. They can also encourage eachother and give eachother advice on how to work problems that others may have difficulty with. There is also board to specifically ask the instructor questions when you need help on something, and I think that is awesome. It really is a great tool, you can go through and read other students questions and see if it helps you.

If I could go back in time, I would have told myself to stay in band, and to run track, and play volleyball. I would have also told myself that I needed to work harder and study more. Even though I knew my grades were important in highschool, I didn't realize exactly how important they were. All I cared about was graduating, I never cared about participating in any sports or activities. If I could go back in time I would have participated in more activities, studied harder, and made better grades. I wouldn't have cared as much about making friends, and so much about what everyone else thought about me. I would have focused on making straight A's and being in sports, or activities instead.

If you are not a good self teacher or self discplined, then this school is not for you. Even though there are plenty of way to contact your instructors, and so far they have responded very promptly, you should still be able to understand most of the terminology, and since it is online only you can make sure you attend your class. Also anyone who has a hard time with staring at a computer, this school would not be good for you attend. This school is perfect for anyone who has a busy schedule, and needs to study at night.

Argosy University-Atlanta administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.