Chicago, IL
Argosy University-Chicago

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Argosy University-Chicago

Dana

It's a very interesting institution because I meet all walks of life. The instructors are very kind and concerned about their students' well being and education. They want nothing more than to inspire someone to become their very best in life and they do so by instructing them basic life essentials, such as after-school tutoring, face-to-face and telephone conferences, emails, etc. There are various scholarships for someone to apply for the school semester(s), as well. Simply put, there's always something to do at Argosy University.

Ronnelle

Argosy is an amazing school. They offer campus and online courses. It doesn't have dorms so on campus living isn't an option but the school is cheap enough to live off campus. I attend online classes and have access to all resources, even tutoring. Perfect for anyone, especially with a busy schedule.

Eryn

Amazing Helpful! Just for the help that I have received so far my admission's advisor has been a HUGE help. Josh Liska is the most helpful and understanding person that I have had the pleasure of meeting. Granted I have only corresponded with him via email and phone as of yet, I am hoping that once I have my diploma in hand I will be able to one day meet him and finally put a face to the voice.

If I could go back in time and speak to my high school senior self, knowing what I know now about college life and making the transition, I would say, “Listen, I know that you think you don’t have a life at the moment, but appreciate the one you have now because when you start college your sliver of a social life becomes non-existent. This isn’t the end of the world though. Through all your hard work and dedication you become a member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society with a 4.0. Can you imagine that accomplishment? You with a 4.0-- I know, that is pretty amazing.” I wouldn’t have much time with myself at this point, so I would finish with this last piece of advice. “Community college may not be your ideal path, but it will make you the happiest. Family is the most important thing to you and you have always been financially conscious. This first step of a long journey gives you more time with them and gives you peace of mind in paying for your education. Just know that in the future, we are happy."

kellie

Nothing. The school is online based and they include everything i need to succeed without having to be on campus. The teachers are always available to help if needed.

It is Online, and offers many studies that most colleges dont offer

William

I would have to tell myself that life in college is hard. But, if you stay in school and quit skipping all the time you will accually learn some pretty great materials. I would tell myself that I would need to study for the SAT and ACT so I could try to get accepted into a college with the possiblity of a full scholarship. Because if I don't get a scholarship then I would have to apply for loans just to pay for the tuition cost and more which would cost 1000's of dollars which will have interest on it. I would tell myself to do extra credit if offered and to porticipate in activities at school so the colleges will see that I had school spirit and loved to interact.

Crystal

Even though I attend Argosy University Online they still ensure that I get the best out of my experience.

Anyone who wants to study the fields that Argosy Offers should attend this school.

The advise that I would give myself as an highschool student is take college seriously from the get go. Embrace and enjoy it.

Sheila

I attend Argosy Chicago Online and have had a very good experience thus far. Academically based, research exposure. I have had to challenge myself in my courses and this has made me a better person. Instructors are very professional and helpful.

Each individual so far has been extremly nice. Everyone is from different areas of life with unique backgrounds and experience. I have learned a little from everyone.

I would prepare myself better for the experiene. Talk to counselors. Be more responsible, dedicated and determined. Studying is very important and communication is equally important. I would advise myelf to take my studies more seriously and not give up. Ask for help when needed and don't be afraid if you do not understand. Instructors are there to help. Be positive and stay focused on studies and set goals.

Argosy is an exemplary school who truly cares for and helps their students in any way possible to further their education and career leading to academically solid individuals who will excell in their major with the help of optimal resume building, job placement, and networking opportunities.

In my major Argosy University is best known for their accredidation and affiliation with the American Psychological Association and their ability to produce above average candidates into the psychological field.

In my college experience I have learned that I can achieve anything I put my mind to. I have been able to excel in my field of study and obtain several personal and professional skills that have greatly improved my social and work life. Argosy has been valuable to attend because I am able to further my education with a well rounded and respected university that produces results. I am confident that with the help of my Instructors and the knowledge they have passed on to me I will be able to be more than successful in the work field and I will be able to make a positive different in several individuals' lives. They have taken what I thought I knew of human behavior and interaction and have exceeded those expectations and projected me onto a righteous path of under5standing and helping others on a personal level. They have instilled a passion in me that can be exceeded by no other. They took an unorganized and uncertain girl and transformed her into a confident, determined, goal oriented woman.

Crystal

I wish I would have known after I got out of High School what it was exactly what I wanted to go for. I wish I would have started school 2 years ago before the economy started to go down hill. I wish I would have known that the degree that I want was going to take 3 years to complete, and also I would make great money by doing what I love the most which is helping people find the right solution to their ailing problems.

The kind of person that is dedicated in accomplishing their intended goals.

Put evey single effort to make the best of your grades. This is one of the most important parts of the next step to college that will mean alot in being accepted into any college, and also determine scholarship elegibility. Just mentioning the word college to potential employers will get more of their attention towards your potential hire. When employers see that you have graduated high school and are continuing your education they will see that you are a determined individual who has intentions to complete long term tasks. Knowing that you have intentions to complete long term tasks will be your open door to employment thus showing the employer that you are going to stay for the long term employment that he/she is looking for in a potential employee.

Argosy University-Chicago administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.