Honolulu, HI
Argosy University-Hawaii

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Argosy University-Hawaii

Tualagi

I'm currently taking online courses with Argosy University in Hawaii under Public Health program. My overall opinion about Argosy University is that it's challenging, experiencing, acceptable, easy to adjust the time scheduled with my working agenda, precise information and useful towards my working description and a whole lot more. I believe that I as an individual have made the right decision to move forward with my education through Argosy University.

TALAPASIA

There is nothing really frustrating about Argosy, I just wish it was closer to my house so I didnt have fight traffic getting to school.

If I could go back in time I woukld tell myself, to figure out first and foremost what would be the absolute thing I would want to be in the future. Once I've figured that out, I would start researching for colleges that seems to best suit what it is I'm looking for and apply to that college. I would find as many schlorships as I can so that I dont end up spending so much money on student loans and would also make sure to just stay in school without having any job or go out with any friends because these ended up being my biggest distractions while I was trying to complete my associates degree. I would tell myself stay focused at all times, AND DO NOT at any point drop any classses. My motivation to myself would be: The faster I graduate with my degree, the faster I can start my career, and then I'll be that much closer to retirement so that I can spend the rest of my younger older years enjoying family time as well as traveling the world.

Argosy's faculty and administartion is very friendly, they take their time to go over everything with each student to make sure that each student is moving closer towards their career goal. I especially like the fact that they have night classes only once a week and online classes for working parents such as myself.

Sesilia

My school is leading the forefront of non conventional higher education.

My school is leading the forefront of non conventional higher education.

What is so unique about the University of Phoenix is the promotion of team learning and asignments. I also appreciate the close-knit atmosphere. Everyone, from the counselors to the instructors are so invested in each student. This university pushes for each students success. It is also a plus that we meet only one night a week. This is great for my work shcedule. Being a single mother makes it harder for me to attend a more traditional college.

If I were able to go back and become a highschool senior all over again, I would most definitley tell myself that I could not go any further in life without higher education. I would also tell myself that attending college right after highschool would provide me with a better career and a better life.

Argosy University-Hawaii administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.