Orange, CA
Argosy University-Orange County

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Argosy University-Orange County

Lorenzo

Argosy is a great small school with a good reputation in the industry. The local psychological association has an ongoing partnership with the school, regularly holding special events that students are allowed to attend for free. There is less than a dozen professors on the faculty and less than 130 students in the PsyD program, which provides a nice intimate learning environment.

This school is probably best known for how exoensive it is, and for the quality that comes out of graduates.

The advice I would give myself would be to take my time. I feel like I was rushing around so much instead of enjoying the ride and worrying about getting there. I should have let myself be more emursed in my work and expirences. The transition is tough and asks a lot more of you so staying focused is key. Know what you want and go for it full blast never let the negative over come you, things will be okay.

The best thing about this school is the freedom for creativity, there are many chalkboards and whiteboards around campus and theability to put up fliers

My school is where are the Interior Designers can come and show their drawing skills, Culinary students can cook their desires, Fashion majors can design their own clothing line or have their own business in fashion, Photography and Videography students take pictures of moments we miss in the world and videos being taken about the world today, Industrial majors creating the next future of items, and Videogame majors that create the next best videogames.

What's special about this school is that they could help you financially with the monthly payments and they have tutors that could help you with the subject that I'm having a difficult time with. The classes are really flexiable and work with your work if you have a job. It has all the equipments, programs, and rentals that you need for your classes.

I would say to myself that you need to look up for scholarships as soon as your a senior start looking for some scholarships that you will need for the school you need to attend. I would tell myself instead of going to a community college, go straight to the college that has your major and you would like to attend to. Get off my lazy butt and do something about college because once you're in, it's hard to get find to time to find scholarships because you're going to be busy scheduling classes, going to work, meeting important people about your finance and talking to your academic advisor about what classes are more important to take. Dealing with stress and lack of sleep when dealing full time work and full time is going to be very difficult. Start planning on how you are going to work with your schedule, find and apply to scholarships and grants, and find a time where you can also have free time when you're done searching for scholarships, grants, and doing your homework.

I would encourage myself to makie better financial decisions and to avoid certain pitfalls that can delay the process.

Someone who is dedicated to their career.

allison

If I could go back in time I would tell myself to take junior year more seriously with studies, applying to colleges more seriously, and my last year of volleyball more seriously. While I wished I had the oppurtunity to go straight to a 4 year I would tell myself to still go to a JC because that is what really prepared me for adult life! Give yourself those 2 years to figure what you want to do but don't be so indescive because you'll get yourself in a snag financially. I would also tell myself to be more furgal with money an actually get a job. Be ready to be more independent than you already are! You are strong, wise, and humble, believe in yourself and be confident you can get through anything! Oh and don't worry to much about finding someone. You'll find the love of your life real soon!

I wish I would have known more about the teachers in my degree program

This school is stacked. It has everything you need to know, people there to help you in any way shape or form

robert

My School is best reknown for its speedy degree completion programs and noticable "brand name".

Education is completely versitile. You'll never know all the things you love until youve given everything a shot! As impossible as that may seem, just try and take the most evident passion in your life and let that be your starting point. I recommend you study a course log of your local community college and pick out the classes that interest you the most. Along with meeting new people from all majors, you may discover a liking in something completly new, giving you a better opportunity to become even more well rounded. Everything is possible and if its positive you'll never regret it.

Argosy University of Orange County was a bit of a dissappointment for my pesonal goals and aspirations as an artist. Art is put into a whole new category at this school which is the field of business rather than self expression. Students I have spoken to who have been there 4 years+ regret involvment with this school and are fearful of a worthless degree and lets not forget considerable debt. I really have nothing good to say unfortunately.

Gerald

When all other schools failed to offer the education that I needed, I turned to the Art Institute to fill my mind with enough culinary knowledge to pursue my dreams. Most Universities only offered scientific courses about food but the Art Institute gave me practical knowledge on how to succeed in the food industry. The highly skilled industry professionals teach applicable skills and I will always refer back to them when I need additional guidance.

If I could meet myself during senor year of high shool, I would tell myself to envision what I wanted my life to be like in ten years and start making preparations for it as soon as possible. Until the day comes where I can say "I made it", there is never enough scholarships that I can apply for, there is never enough research I could be do, and there is never enough advice I could be receive. Oprah, a leader of multiple successes, has been quoted to say that there is no such thing as good luck but proper preparation at opportune moments. Dreams are many and easily had but only through hard work and perseverance will those dreams become a reality. There are no shortcuts in life so starting as soon as possible will only make the journey to success earlier and more enjoyable.

If you are ambitious, creative, and passionate then come apply to this school. This school embraces your original ideas and free flowing creativity in design. media arts, culinary arts, and fashion and gives you the tools to enhance your talents into a new nd exciting career.

Shernia

In my opinion the worst thing about my school is the pricing. Each course is over a few hundreds to thousands of dollars. I cannot imagine how much i would be in debt once i graduate. Witih the help of Financial Aid and family support, i would have not been able to afford myself to come to this school.

Its senior year, and i am almost graduating. I need to conitnue concentrating on my work, and doing my best on everything. All the tests will count for my future. The college i go to will see all my grades and GPA. I need to keep it up and conintue working hard. Just try your best and do not fool around in my last year. My grades technically determine my college in the future and i really want ot get into a good college so work hard.

Art Institute of Orange County is unique in many ways because of the majors they include. Not many schools include Culinary Arts. Art Institute was shown to be a big success in the future for anyone. They help me through financial aids, classes, and the credits we need. The professional chefs have taught me a lot, and is very patient with students who cannot catch up very fast. All the staffs have helped me from the beginning to now.

Jozabeth

My college experience has been one of a kind. I love the fact that the classroom sizes are small because it allows more room for the instructor to interact with each student individually. I have learned so many new things and am still learning. It's been an incredible experience!

People who are not focused or interested in learning should not attend this school.

Argosy University is a career focused school.

Natoya

My classmates are very friendly and outspoken.

My classmates are very friendly and outspoken.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would take classes that were pertaining to my major rather than taking easy classes just to get through school. I would do more research on colleges that I would like to attend and see which ones would be best for me. I would also tell myself to spend more time on my school work rather than on boys, partying and not allow family problems to affect my education. College life is way different from high school and you are paying for your education so there isn't no time to goof off. Time is money. For myself I wish I were more careful on not getting pregnant. I am not able to enjoy college like I would have liked to. If I were more careful I would have gotten my degree and I would have been set on my way to enjoying my career, rather than having minor set backs. Definately stay in school and get the best education you can get.

I wish I knew exactly what major I would have like to pursue before I started school. I wish I would have known the overall cost of going to college without financial assistances. I also wish I could been more prepare rather than jumping into school with out studying for the placement test.

Argosy University-Orange County administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.