Argosy University-Orange County

« See more reviews of Argosy University-Orange County

My school is where are the Interior Designers can come and show their drawing skills, Culinary students can cook their desires, Fashion majors can design their own clothing line or have their own business in fashion, Photography and Videography students take pictures of moments we miss in the world and videos being taken about the world today, Industrial majors creating the next future of items, and Videogame majors that create the next best videogames.

Argosy University of Orange County was a bit of a dissappointment for my pesonal goals and aspirations as an artist. Art is put into a whole new category at this school which is the field of business rather than self expression. Students I have spoken to who have been there 4 years+ regret involvment with this school and are fearful of a worthless degree and lets not forget considerable debt. I really have nothing good to say unfortunately.

This school is stacked. It has everything you need to know, people there to help you in any way shape or form

Argosy University is a career focused school.

It was academically focused.