Phoenix, AZ
Argosy University-Phoenix

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Argosy University-Phoenix

Eric

A strong academic foundation in high school is mandatory for collegiate success; the tougher the high school courses, the easier college work will be, for you!

An intense academic environment, with emphasis in advanced psychological studies relating to education, law and related fields.

katia

Stay focus and never forget that I had the oppoertunity to continue school to follow my dreams

Laura

My overall opinion of Argosy University's online program is that it is a great opportunity for adults that wish to continue their education but cannot go to a regular brick and mortar school. It is important to continue your educational goals, and Argosy University allows adult learners to reach those goals and succeed.

Since I was only introduced to the online environment, I do not know what the stereotype or culture was on the actual campus. I would say that there wasn't any specific stereotype for the online students other than we were all busy adults that couldn't necessarily afford the time to sit in a classroom with all our other responsibilities taking priority.

Since I was in an online program I am unfamiliar with the on-campus groups. It appeared that the most common groups were honors groups for undergraduate students.

The students in the online program are located all over the world, and come from all walks of life. There is a lot of diversity in the online program.

Marilyn

Stereotype students are the one that basically thinking that this they can just get by without learning, I assure you that you will learn whether you want to or not. Argosy University is a very consistent school. Yes the students are accurate. You actually don't have a choice because of motivating.

I am online, but classmate are extremely helpful and everyone is determine to get their degree

Argosy University provide information on degree program course and policy, library,books also student service Technical support.

There are no stereotypes....everyone respects one another's uniqueness.

There are no stereotypes....everyone respects one another's uniqueness.

I'm not sure. Our classes are 100% online so I guess online social forums are chosen by the student and private.

melissa

I would tell myself to go & stay in college early in life. it s harder at an older age to go & work fulltime. plus you could have a great job by the time you in your 30's.

I think someone who isnt going to put in the effort to get a degree .

Meghan

My classmates come in all ages races and states we all have 1 goal in mind which is fininshing our education

We all hear the saying when you’re in high school make sure you get good greats that it will help you in the long run for college. Some students don’t take that advice to heart or listen to it all and shrug it off saying I have plenty of time for good grades. If I was able to go back in time to when I was in high school I would tell myself to make sure I take my SAT’s and to get good grades I would explain that having good SAT scores can help you get into a good school so that you can get the job you want. I would also explain that making sure you pick the right school is important, to make sure you do a lot of research about the school how much the tuition is and your financial aid options and think about getting scholarship’s to help pay for school. I would tell myself to not worry about the partying but to pay attention to your school work.

My school is a online school based out of the campus school

Amber

When i was in High School my parents bought into college packages that helped me to find scholarships to the colleges i wanted to attend. I went to all of the meetings and filled out all of the paperwork on the college i wanted to attend. By my junior year i had recieved a full scholarship to CSUB. My parents moved me to San Diego for work and i no longer wanted to attend that school, assuming i would get another offer from a school in my new town. That never happened, and i let everything that was basically handed to me go because i didnt want to leave my newfound friends and lifestyle. If i could go back to my senior year i would tell myself that these opportunities dont come along as often as i thought. I would let myself know that i should start planning my life and school early on because it will be that much harder to continue if i wait. Most of all, i would tell myself that things change so quickly that when an opportunity like a full scholarship comes along that it should not be thrown away.

I attend the Argosy Online devision that is based out of Phoenix AZ. It allows me to care for my son and continue my education. They specialize in psychology and set up a special itenerary for the classes that i need to gain the degree i want.

That it is an online school. I have time to do the things i have to do and the time to get my degree.

Misty

I would tell myself to work hard and comit to what you are doing. Do not give up on the things that you think are tough because it makes you a stronger person and will prepare you for the journey of like that you are about to embark on.

Jeannette

Stay in school it's just few more semesters. I can do this!!! I love school! It's not hard at all going to school is fun! Keep up the good work,Kid, and you'll get that degree in college! I can do this!! School is easy if you stay on board with the assignments, and complete each one in order and read , read, read! I can't wait to go to college! It's going to be an experience I'll love, going to college! I cannot wait to go to college, the rules will be different, but I will earning a degree in something that I love, Psychology! Psychology is learning about the mind and How it works, what makes us tick as individuals, what makes us do the things that we do. I love Psychology, and people! You can't get any better than Argosy! The professors are always there for you, so stay in school and get you diploma and then you'll be able to through college. I think I'd pick Argosy, if I had to do it all over again! Congratulations! You've earned your Degree, Mrs. DiLauro!

My school is awesome, I would suggest looking into it, for anyone wanting to go to college.

Nothing frustrating, I get my grades on time, I do my work on time, and I go to class twice a week or more, I log into my classroom twice!

Argosy University-Phoenix administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.