Seattle, WA
Argosy University-Seattle

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Argosy University-Seattle

Sophia

I really enjoy this school, the financial aid office can be a stressor for many students but they are very helpful and give you a heads up when grants and scholarships wont cover all of your tuition. No other school I have been to has done that and I appreciate that this one does.

Bergen

My advice to high school seniors would be this: be fluid. Explore all the possibilites that your university has to offer, and don't be pressured into choosing a major before you are ready. Be active in national clubs and organizations, and use your experiences to choose a major that best suits you. Many high school seniors enter college with a major already in mind, and while I don't want to undervalue the importance of direction, the likelihood is that there are many career paths to choose from. Take classes you never have before, try new things, explore. You may find that you have a passion that you didn't expect, or that your current passion can take you down a myriad of different paths. Be open to change, and choose based on what you love, not what makes the most money. Be true to yourself. Expect excellence, and excellence will find you.

Argosy is an excellent university. If one had to choose a 'worst thing,' it would be website. The user intereface design is fairly non-intuitive, however the dean of undergraduate students is available for advice with the website.

For the most part, Argosy University is very accomodating. The only aspect of the Argosy experience that is frustrating is the regularity with which certain classes are offered. Because it is a small private university, classes are offered on a semester rotation, which means that not every class is available every semester.

Kristine

My school is best known for being a small private university for pyschology and business degrees that takes its students seriously and the subject of education seriously. Classes are relaxed and intimate between students and teachers so the learning process is easier and favorable.

I would tell myself that I'm not in control of as much as I feel that I am. Just stay honest and put you're heart into what you do. It will take you on an adventure you didn't think you could go on. Don't fight your destiny. It's yours for a reason.

A person who won't take a career for either themselves or those around them seriously so they interfere with he learning process.

walid

simply they are my career family

simply they are my career family

hey walid here is your dream to prove your self to be what you wish this is your chance to be what u like dont miss the chance belive in god belive in your self do your best to be the best

Argosy University-Seattle administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.