Argosy University-The Art Institute of California-San Francisco Top Questions

Quinteala

The thing that I consider to be the worst thing about my school, is that we have to learn everytheing in eleven weeks. The reason why I believe this is the worst thing about my school is because sometimes having to remember all of that information in eleven weeks, can become a bit overwhelming. Exspecially if your a full time student taking four or more classes.

Sara

I honestly do not have anything for this question. I love my school and all of the people in it. We all work together for the same goal - success!

Matthew

I would probably say the worst thing about my school is probably the price to attend. It's not the most expensive college out there but it is still pretty high and it makes getting a secondary education difficult.

Ryan

The worst thing about this school is the stability of teachers coming in and out of the school... Alot of teachers their are contractors and they are not perminate teachers.

There are not to many bad things I can say about this school, because having been attending, I have learned so much and have always been helped if I ever needed it. The only thing I can say, is that, it would be more beneficial for the students and I if there were more open labs for us to utilize.