Eagan, MN
Argosy University-Twin Cities

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Argosy University-Twin Cities

Britnee

I major in psychology online so I do not know to much of the other activities that they may offer. But, the teachers are amazing and very insightful with the psychology program. They encourage you to get your assignments done on time and they offer help along the way. I enjoy the school and its flexibility with your life schedule.

It is a wonderful facility. The staff are friendly and always available to help. The location is quite convenient and has plenty of surrounding dining areas and shopping.

Phat

I love the class sizes, however, some of the faculty don't seem so passionate. Small sized school so you can connect with your professors easily. It is a commuter school so there's nowhere to live on campus so the social aspect may be a bit more challenging. However, the school will definitely be whatever you make it to be!

Julie

It's a quaint small campus. Perfect for learning and diving into real world application. While at times the class sizes can be large, the teachers do their best to provide one on one attention. There are numerous resources to help you reach your academic and professional goals.

Heather

I absolutely love this school. Everyone is so friendly and I have yet to find anything I don't like about it. I have made more friends than I intended on making, some of which include the staff. I sincerely recommend Argosy University - Twin Cities to anyone looking for a fantastic education.

Brooke

A wonderful university that furthers your education with tools such as amazing professors and fun interactive lesson plans.

Having been to college now for a little under three years, I have learned so much and have really grown as a person. I made many mistakes my first year of college that I wish I could go back and do over but then I wouldn't know what I know today. If I could talk to myself as a senior in High School, I would tell myself to take the freedom with limits. I absolutely loved the independence I now possessed and lived it up. If I didn't want to go to class, I didn't have to. Well, that was where the mistakes were made. Why spend all that money to get a dreadful grade and have to take the class over again. I really came to appreciate my courses and it gave me great awareness towards myself as a person. You can have a social life, college does not last forever, but take the school portion seriously. If you do well with your courses, you will do well in life. Be grateful for the oppurtunity of furthering your education, I know I am!

Ones that are not serious about thier education. If you are going to school just to get through and don't really care about classes then this is not the school for you. You have to want to do your best and you have to take time out of your day to study. No-one is perfect so don't strive for perfection just strive to do the best you can.

My best advice is to start college immediately after high school.

My best advice is to start college immediately after high school.

It's a small university and you are known by the entire staff and you are not just a number

Tamara

The best advice I can give is to go directly from high school to college. If you think that you can take just one or two semesters off and then start college, it's not always that easy. Time goes by too quickly and before you know it 10 years have passed. Do not give yourself a reason to have regrets. Also, continue on with school so that you can support yourself. You are the only one responsible for your future.

The only fault I can find with the college that I am attending is that there is not a full cafeteria.

Travis

This college has an outstanding offering in medical undergraduate programs. I researched many programs before applying to the program I am currently enrolled in. This college offers both part-time and full-time programs. It has both campus and on-line offerings that are scheduled in a way you can realistically complete your program.

High school for me was about sports and friends. Although I was on the A honor roll all four years, I did not set enough goals or push myself to my full potential. I would encourage all students to start planning for college and step up to the plate for volunteering positions where you can expand your skills. I would also encourge them to use the career center and counselors while available. Try to find out what would interest you or have some idea of what field or industry you would like to work in. Take advantage of any advanced placement classes. When I graduated, I attended college for about a year and then quit as I had no idea what I wanted to do in life. I worked full-time and realized I would need additional education to support the life style and retirement I wanted. I ended up researching more exensively before going back. If I had done this in high school, I would have graduated colledge by now. You can still enjoy high school and prepare for college. Take the time to prepare for life with good time management there will still be time for playing.

I was more focused on program offerings rather than financial costs. I am very satisfied with the quality of the classes and overall the program I am currently enrolled in. In hindsight, I should have also given a priority to the cost and researched more financial approaches to funding my education.

Bernice

Fun , and very helpful, they are willing to form study groups so that we all can learn from each other

Pay close attention to what your teachers are trying to teach you, you may not think it will be useful in the future, but you are was wrong, things that I never figured that I would use in High School I am stuggling to learn now if I had only paid attention in high school it would not be as hard now!

someone that is unwilling to put 100% of themselves into their career choice.

Argosy University-Twin Cities administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.