Arizona Christian University Top Questions

Tyler

The class sizes, of course! I do not know of any other university in Arizona where the largest class I ever had was less than 40 people. I find that incredible. The average size for my classes is any where around 6-15 people. The smaller classes allow for a much more in-depth learning experience and cohesive relationship with the profressor for each class.

Trevor

My school is the best school because we get to learn about God! We get to grow in faith, and learn in a tight community of believers in Christ. It is an extremely friendly environment with the nicest students and staff. I love the location, the weather, and the restaurants nearby. It is a school that feels like a second home, and the friends you can make will last a life-time. The sports on campus are really competitive, and improving every year. The president loves sports and wants to grow the school into a bigger and better school.

Stacia

The campus and community. The campus is a relatively small one, however it is perfect. The small campus gives one the opportunity to get to know each other and make friends quickly.

My school is faith-based, challenging, and provides an excellent community of like-minded passionate people.