Arizona Christian University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Arizona Christian University

juan

Christian

I am transferring into Arizona Christian from another religious university and I feel ACU is by far the better fit for me. So far I love ACU and haven't found any problems with the school. They provide a safe christian environment for people like me to grow in faith and academics.

Brianna

I love Arizona Christian it makes you feel so at home and just so safe at the school. It’s a place that’s exciting to go to. The atmosphere of the people that inhabit the school is just amazing. It’s honestly a good fit for everyone. It’s a small school but it makes up for it with the friendliness and caring people throughout the campus.

kyaw

Arizona Christian University is a place where all the students feel like home. The people are incredibly nice and the classes are both fun are challenging. The class sizes are very small, which allows you to get to know your professors and classmates, which is a huge advantage over larger universities. I have definitely grown in my faith since I started attending this school, and have received the academic preparation that I need for a career in my field.

Ethan

I love the environment here, especially with the Christian community. I also love how small the classroom sizes are. I feel like it's important to have a relationship with your professors, and it is very easy to do so here. I am here to both get an education and to grow in my relationship with the Lord. This is definitely the place to grow in all aspects.