Arizona State University

« See more reviews of Arizona State University

I describe Arizona State University as a resort to all of my friends back home. The weather is phenonimal most of the time that I'm there, but it can get pretty hot at the beginning and end of the semester. There is an endless supply of activities to keep you busy. Sports are pretty big at ASU, there are a ton of sports teams you can play on just for fun, which is perfect for me. Overall, I would highly suggest ASU to anyone who is open to meeting new people and having a great time.

Arizona State University is a well renowned university, especially since ASU is in the top 100 universities in the world according to The Academic Ranking of World Universities, which was compiled by Shanghai Jiao Tong University and above all, ASU is a vibrant and diverse university with high expectations and is recognized for excellence among many organizations worldwide.

Arizona State University provides a supportive, educational, warm, and inviting environment that stresses the significance of knowledge and proper preparation for the real world with several opportunities from clubs and programs that help individual students gain experience from jobs, internships, and research.

Arizona State University is best defined as The New American University, recently considered one of America's Top Colleges, boasting a tradition of being a PAC-10 Conference power house, and a leading research institution streaching from the surface of Mars to becoming more sustainable in a chainging world.

ASU provides a place where you can literally try anything, be completely outgoing, or be interested in anything, and not be alone. It is also the bane of shy students simply by the magnitude of students. Once you find something you love, it will become one of the best experiences of your life.

My school is one of the largest schools in the country and has some of the best colleges in the United States, has plenty of groups, extracurricular activities, and organizations to get involved with, is extremely supportive of our college athletics and is surrounded by a thriving night life.

Because it is the largest university in all of the United States, Arizona State University offers its students with an overwhelming amount of opportunites that will allow you to do whatever your heart desires, and you can do this all while living on a beautiful and warm campus.

Arizona State University at the Tempe campus has an enormous student body filled with a variety of ethnicities and cultures, a wide range of opportunities to get involved in the community, and numerous tools to help you succeed in anything you might be struggling with.

Arizona State University is a university which premotes individuality, progressive majors that teach you how to compete for the jobs of the future, and an atmosphere that gives you the feeling of living both on a college campus and in down town city life.

ASU is an active university in the heart of Tempe that offeres students a remarkedly broad choice of areas to study. Albeit the unversity doesn't rank high as a whole, each college individually compares well with some of the best colleges in the nation.