Arizona State University

« See more reviews of Arizona State University

Arizona State University is best known for their diversity and the oppurtunities academically and socially. It is research 1 University and is rising to be "the New American University". It is in a city with a ton of oppurtunity and variety of social and professional life. The professors are very involved and extremely qualified. Certain programs are competitive such as Business, Nursing, and architecture, but the overall availability of classes is very good. Other than the hot summers (most of the rest of the year is great weather) Arizona State is a great experience.

While ASU has always had the reputation of being a major party school, "the party in the desert", it is also becoming better known as the New American University, a new name and plan desgined by President Michael Crowe for the school. He's focused on cracking down on the partying, and has steadily raised ASU's reputation and successfully gotten the business school recognized as one of the top 25 in the country. ASU is a majorly fun school, but you can also get a vaulable education and meet amazing people, two things that will completely change your life.

My school in the past few years has been known as a party school. Since I am atttending the institution I believe the reason why ASU is known as a party school is the student body made that image of the school. ASU will seem like a party school if you want to party but if you want to get the best out of your education there are many ways to get the most out of it. There are many great opportunites here at ASU by doing undergraduate research and getting paid for doing the research.

My school is best known for the difference it tries to make in World. We live in a time where there will be many problems to arise for the next generation: Overpopulation, the baby-boomers strain on our healthcare system, poverty, pollution, protecting wildlife, disease, deforestation and endlessly more problems. ASU is a very heavy research university that is setting the path overcoming life's future problems. I am proud to be a part of a university that is so focused on the future.

My school is best known for its school spirit and the diversity it has. Many people are proud they go to ASU as well as the Alumni who are proud to be a former Sun Devil. Also, there are many different people who go to ASU. Not only is there a great diversity between races and religion, but also beliefs, hobbies, and something as simple as style. ASU has a club or activity for every diverse person that is currently enrolled there as well as future students.

It has a reputation of being this huge party school, but it has completely changed. The president ,Michael Crow is working to turn ASU into the new american university by hiring the greatest staff, having the greenest campus, and most welcoming atmosphere. These changes are completely noticable too because you will notice you want to attend class and get involved in the college community. So ASU is best known for being a welcoming and involved community.

It is best known around the nation for being a party school but it is working very hard to get a better name for itself and has recently invested a lot of money in new innovative schools and programs that I think will be gaining popularity and recognition. The town of Tempe is also growing at a rapid rate and is turning into a really great college town with a lot of local businesses, a light rail, and lots of cultural venues and festivals

ASU is best known for its sports, academics, and people. Students show up all the time to watch all the sports that go on and support them and the teachers are very knowledgable in their area that they are teaching. The people here are very friendly. I was a bit afraid the first couple days of my freshmen year because I did not think that people were going to be rude but in reality everyone is genuinely friendly.

My school is best known for its diversity among students, as well as its many resources for student success (such as four different campuses throughout Arizona and plenty of online and evening classes). Student social life is also very huge here, as there are many on-campus clubs and activities, as well as the popular Mill Avenue, which has lots of restaurants, bars, and shops targeted at ASU's students.

Arizona State University has an excellent business program and thriving social community. Students can choose from four different campuses in which different majors have more emphasis. The advising staff is very efficient and lovely to work with. Numerous activities are held for students throughout the year free of charge, such as concerts. Academically, it is a diverse school with excellent professors.