Arizona State University

« See more reviews of Arizona State University

Arizona State University has excellent research opportunities. This is because it is a large school with scienctific, engineering, mathematics, business, art, and education departments. Research at this school is based on real-world problems and the grand challenges that the world is facing in the next fifty years. Researchers join together in an interdisciplinary approach to solve these problems. This makes a rich learning environment for students, and they must quickly learn how to become good researchers working alongside students and researchers of other disciplines.

WOW...it has been an amazing 6 months! ASU is a hugh, very devirsified campus. Although not related to education, the weather is beautiful & the people are great, which really helps when you are 3,000 miles away from home. I tell everyone that it is such a unique learning experience, the professors are wonderful, help is easily assecable and after 13 years of a very strick private school enviorment, I have found classes, homework and learning in general to actually be fun. I am still amazed at all that is offered here, from courses, to sports, activities and more!

The Barrett Honors College is what I brag about to former classmates and friends in high school. Barrett is state of the art and brand new that offers opportunities and luxuries that the regular college does not. Academically you are set above the rest because of a tougher curriculum that prepares you with extra classes. The dorms are very modern and are not cramped at all. The dining hall has food that matches up to pricey buffets and the architecture is amazing. The best part is the common room, which is full of plasma screens, big couches and pool tables.

I brag most about Barrett, the Honor's College which is a small school within the most populous university in the nation. This school within a school feel gives me the advantages of a small school - personal relationships with my professors, smaller class sizes... but, it also gives me all of the resources and money that the population generates. What's even better, is that the regular, party-life students do not use these resources. Tutoring centers, cancer curing research labs, resume builders, and career fairs; I can just slip right in.

I brag to my friends about the amazing campus with great weather and thousands of diverse students. I brag about the large amount of opportunities the school offers its students such as the gym, clubs, concerts, volunteer activities, intramural sports and so on. There's always something going on on campus to get involved in and have a great time doing, it's nearly impossible to get bored or tired of it. Not to mention, it's in the heart of Tempe, next to some extraordinary towns offering awesome nightlife and awesome activities!

When I talk about my school, I make it clear that it is a fabulous institution. Not only is Arizona State a prestigious university, it is also a beautiful campus filled with friendly students. I make it known that ASU is technologically up to date and provides a very well rounded education. ASU provides a healthy learning environment on campus, and the city in which the university resides offers a plethora of activities students can pursue. I am proud that I go to ASU because a good education and a good time go hand in hand.

When the name ASU is said, usually one thing comes to mind- party school. And while this may be true in the eyes of greek life... what about those who do not follow this mold? What about those who work hard, try hard, and do not let parties interfere with their social life? I dont believe those who try hard deserve this reputation. Therefore, I brag about being enrolled in the top journalism school in the country- Walter Cronkite school of Journalism. I am here to prove that I am attending school for more than frat parties.

I am taking the online program, and I constantly brag about the flexibility and the convenience that this school offers. They allow you to take classes on your time, the teachers that teach online are the same ones that teach in-classroom, and the material that we learn is the same as well. The best part of the school is that there is no indication on the diploma that the school is online rather than on campus. This is great, because potential employers won't be able to discriminate me based on how I earned my diploma!

ASU is extremely progressive in the realm of innovation. As an adult student working in the technology field while attending school full time, I'm at the forefront of what's expected in today's high tech corporate environment. My courses at ASU all focus on the latest innovative concepts such as Agile methodologies, startup entrepreneurship, and my degree program even dedicates the last year of my studies to incubating my own startup. I haven't found any other university with such unparalleled programs and resources.

What I usually brag about my school is that Arizona State University is basically a small city. There is a large amount of people of all different backgrounds. At Arizona State University you get to study along side students that came from across the world, making it a desirable school. Arizona State also offers many different programs to help you excell in your education so there is no way that a student can do bad in any class, unless they don't have the determination. Arizona State helps you excell.