Arizona State University

« See more reviews of Arizona State University

Arizona State University is home to many new and innovative teaching strategies, which reach beyond that of the common classroom. In addition to lectures, we create blogs online, visit death penalty forums, participate in group-teaching and analyze aspects of social culture through music. I feel very strongly that the best that ASU will offer is being created at this moment and will blossom quite beautifully. I have been taken challenged artistically and emotionally, beyond academic reasoning. The catalyst driving these ideas stems from the fact that our graduate student teachers are extremely passionate for their work.

I believe that the best aspect of my school is its size. Arizona State is one of the largest universities in the country, in campus size (Tempe campus) and student enrollment. This makes the experience here appealing to individuals from all over; with different backgrounds, interests, and personalities. It is very easy to get involved on campus because of this fact. There are many ways to get involved on campus, from student organizations, student leadership, job on and close to campus, study groups, social gatherings, sports events, etc. You can choose exactly the college experience you want.

The best thing about Arizona State University is its size. Although the size of the campus and the amount of students that attend may seem overwhelming at first, it really isn't scary at all. The massive size is actually a major benefit to ASU. It allows a large diversity of programs, clubs, sports, activities, and academic programs to thrive. With such variety there is something for everyone to join and love. ASU provides opportunities for all students to get involved and to participate in something that they value. Overall, the size is the best part of Arizona State University.

The career services staff and advisors are beyond helpful. I have never seen a group of people so dedicated to helping students succeed ; it's through the workshops, resume builders, mock interview exercises is the evidence that they care. Another awesome thing about my school is the business school advisors. They have been my support team since the day I started school. Although the economy is down right now you would never know if you visited W.P Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.; because of the job fairs and employers they work so hard to get there .

The best aspect of Arizona State University are the many resources available to students. There are many computer rooms throughout campus available to students for extended hours during the day. Also, the library is opened and available to students 24 hrs. The best perk is being able to request a campus safety officer to escort you to your car if you stay late at school and are afraid to walk to your car alone. ASU also promotes an eco friendly environment by encouraging students to recycle. These are just some of the many factors that makes Arizona State University unique.

The best part of ASU is that it is a university full of opportunities for those who seek them out. There are tutoring centers available for nearly every class taken, so students can always seize a chance for help with their studies. Every professor has office hours in order to better help their pupils. Research positions are accessible for inquiring, hard-working students. A myriad of scholarships are available to make attending ASU a reality. In the social sector, there always seems to be something going on around campus, and there are dozens of clubs to participate in.

I would consider the major diversity to be the best thing about my school. There are so many different majors and so many different ways of living and different kinds of people that four campuses have to accomodate the entire diversity of ASU. Most people would see a large campus as a disadvantage, but I see it as a way of opening yourself to different things like culture or religion or anything else for that matter. Along with diversity, there are also so many different options to pursue such as areas of study and extracurricular activites.

I feel that ASU has a wonderful, diverse population of students. Many schools experience discrimination on many levels whether it be race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. Having been here I have yet to see students acting out or being hateful towards other because of those factors. ASU overall feels very accepting of all students and has students from countries all over the world and encourages this diversity. This great diverse body of students allows fellow classmates to be exposed to different cultures and allows growth of tolerance.

I am continuously impressed by the endless variety of educational opportunity and diversity at my school. There is so much to learn and so many wonderful opportunities to discover so much of what life and learning is all about. My classes are incredible, with excellent professors who demand excellence and demonstrate every day that they are doin what they do because of students like me. That is what I mean by the tremendous opportunities out there. The climate for learning and for growth is truly amazing. I am a lucky student!

The best thing about my school is the pride I feel in being an ASU student. I go to a school that is respected for its academics and the success of its graduates. I like going to a school where I know I am getting a quality education from accomplished professors who really want to see their students succeed. I also like going to a school known for its large size and variety of academic programs, groups, and daily activities. My school has a lot to offer its students, and the students there really feel like a community.