Arizona State University

« See more reviews of Arizona State University

Why did you decide to go to this school?

First, I decided to stay in Arizona because it is such a beautiful state. I chose Arizona State University for all the amazing things it had to offer, an amazing Psychology department, a fun and beautiful campus, excellent professors, a large variety of classes and class sizes, all the amazing school sponsored activities, and some of the friendliest people you will ever meet! Choosing ASU over U of A and NAU was the easiest choice I have ever made. Nothing can compare the the experiences you get at Arizona State!

It's kind of silly... but the reason I chose to come to this school was because I heard the had a Harry Potter Quidditch team. Not because I was interested in joining - I was told practice starts at 6:00 am, and that would not work well for me even if I was a huge Harry Potter fan. No, what sold me on the school was that if they had a place here for a Quidditch team, then they had a place here for someone as unique (read: odd) as me.

I am an Arizonan resident. I graduated top 10% in my high school, but I did not want to travel far from home for my bachelors. Essentially, it was ASU or NAU for me. I chose ASU because it was higher in ranking than NAU. It also had a stronger pre-medical emphasis, and they gave me a larger scholarship. I am proud of the decision I made, because ASU has given me more than just an education.

ASU began as my safety school, but in the end it made a lot of sense. Scholarship money was the initial lure. I soon learned that ASU actually had excellent academic programs, and I loved their innovative Sustainability major. Great weather and beautiful girls made the decision that much easier. I've never regretted my decision since.

I decided to come to ASU for numerous reasons. First off, I knew ASU offered a very good kinesiology program and that was the major I was interested it. Second off, I wanted to go to school in warm place. Lastly, I wanted a big, diverse campus that gave me many opportunities. ASU had all of these things!

I chose to come here because I love Arizona, and the idea of attending such a large campus with so many opportunities seemed so exciting considering I come from a small town in Minnestoa. Also, I am a marketing major, and W.P. Carey is an excellent business school, so that also really appealed to me.

I chose Arizona State University because it has the perfect blend of quality, education, research, diversity, climate and recognition. All of them together make a huge difference in a student's career. ASU was the best for me in terms of my academic goals and financial situation

Ever since I was little, I wanted to go to ASU. I lived less than 10 minutes away and I was always really excited to become a Sun Devil! Their engineering program has always been great and since I was going to pursue engineering, this as my top choice.

I decided to go to ASU because it offered me a great scholarship, is located in a very warm climate which is very important to me, and it also has a great business program, which I am majoring in.

The campus! The campus at ASU is so pretty, coming from the East Coast I feel like I'm walking on a vacation resort. Once I saw the campus I knew I had to come here.