Little Rock, AR
Arkansas Baptist College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Arkansas Baptist College

Maxwell's

I hate the school there so may dangerous things going on there's to many scams that I feel that us as a class don't know about. So hopefully this scholarship can strive me to change this because I hate the school. And I cant go on anymore I rather not get my bachelors here.

London

Arkansas Baptist College is a very great institution. My HBCU is everything in my eyes. Every school has their flaws including as but school is how you make it. Some students might like the institution and some might now, and that’s only because how each of its own makes it. Some things that I would change about the institution is the visual part, we don’t have the funds to keep up with how it looks on the outside. I believe that is a big part of the school. It can only get better from here on out. I personally love Arkansas Baptist College and what it stands for.

Arkansas

I fell in love with what Arkansas Baptist taught me. When you leave this school, you will have learned so much, and talked to so many people while you are here. The school was great for me, and I got everything I could out of my experience here. There is always someone willing to help, or even give you some encouraging words when you need them.

Oneshia

It is horrible staff. They’re just to rude to broke to fix anything. And the food there is just soooo nasty like they just can’t invest in anything else we have to go out and buy food! The dorm room is ridiculous it’s like they allow any and everyone to stay in there and the door is still broke till this day and has yet to be fix. Don’t let me get started on the book store they will cheat u out the money for the books and give you what they are willing to give u bad service never again! They have people selling there books online to get more money! If they don’t step up that school is going to get shut down.

Dreamer

Arkansas Baptist College makes me want to move Arkansas State. I actually love the school. I want to be involved with the change that are yet to come since I have here been here. Me personally I have not had an issues or any problems with the school. They have done right by me and I have done right them. I encourage people to attend Arkansas Baptist College for a 4 year degree not 2 years. They are a great school. I love my HBCU.

The kind of person that should attend Arkansas Baptist College is someone who is more hands on. The teachers work closely with the students so someome that learns better actually doing that work than listening to the professor give directions on how to do the work then have to take on the task themselves. Another type of person that should attend this school is an athlete, they can come get their two year degree and transfer to another school to finish their degree off.

The best thing about my school is that its a two year and four year university. Another good thing about it is that it's a small campus so all the buildings are right next to each other. You get to know everyone quickly and it s a friendly environment.

I would tell myself to make sure that all my paper work is in place because colleges/universitites won't let you in their school without all the proper paperwork. I would also tell myself to be on top of my fianances because they will try and screw you over so you can be in large debt with the school. Another piece of advice I would give myself about college is to be cautious of who you let in your circle because everyone can't be trusted. The main piece of advice would be to have fun and stay on top of your classes.

The kind pf person that shouldn't attent this school would be the student looking for a degree in technology. Unfortunately the school is not capable of offering the course work needed for technology based degrees. As a privately funded school there are a few set backs that normally do not occur at major league schools and this is a problem for many.

The worst thing about our school is the lack of technology. We are not equipped with the average computer lab therefore, we have a lack of resources for certain types of research methods. Our lab in the library is not monitored correctly so there is no time limit or subject manner limitations. We do have another lab just for computers however, it is shared with a Intro to Computer course so there are times when the lab is not available to students.

If I could go back in time and have a talk with myself as a high school senior I would have dwelled more on how hard it would be to wait and go to college. As a high school senior I chose to work first and try college later. It took me 13 years to get back to later. I would have advised myself to make better decisions and not play around with my education the way I have. I value my time so much more now because I have to work so much harder to get where I am now in school. As a senior I should have prepared myself better for the transition from high school to college for there was a major difference in the compassion of the teachers I had versus the instructors I meet. The most important thing that I would change would be my study habits and skills. As an adult coming back to school after a 13 year break being high school senior doesn't currently apply. However it does make me take a look at the methods I use day to day.

Dewayne

The unique thing about are school is that unlike every schools history. Are school has alot of history and is known for the history that it has.

If I could go back in time as a high school senior. I would tell my self that my senior year is important , I really didn't take my senior year seriously. I would tell myself that my grades would play a main goal in getting me the money that i need for school. Most importantly i would tell myself that i should work harder for myself and for my life.

Alexa

Knowing what I know now about college, I would have to tell myself to go to college right away. I chose to go to a trade school called The Airline Academy, in Daytona Beach FL. I now see that that was a mistake and that I should have gone straight to college. Now I am a year behind my high school graduating class and I truely regrett the choice that I made.

Demetrius

I would tell myself to take the ACT as many times as possible and keep my grades above a 'C' and apply to all the colleges that I have an interest in now that I didn't have as a senior in high school.

There aren't many student activities on campus.

The type that are only there to recieve their refund checks and then drop-out of college.

Arkansas Baptist College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.