Arkansas Baptist College Top Questions

I would tell myself to make sure that all my paper work is in place because colleges/universitites won't let you in their school without all the proper paperwork. I would also tell myself to be on top of my fianances because they will try and screw you over so you can be in large debt with the school. Another piece of advice I would give myself about college is to be cautious of who you let in your circle because everyone can't be trusted. The main piece of advice would be to have fun and stay on top of your classes.

If I could go back in time and have a talk with myself as a high school senior I would have dwelled more on how hard it would be to wait and go to college. As a high school senior I chose to work first and try college later. It took me 13 years to get back to later. I would have advised myself to make better decisions and not play around with my education the way I have. I value my time so much more now because I have to work so much harder to get where I am now in school. As a senior I should have prepared myself better for the transition from high school to college for there was a major difference in the compassion of the teachers I had versus the instructors I meet. The most important thing that I would change would be my study habits and skills. As an adult coming back to school after a 13 year break being high school senior doesn't currently apply. However it does make me take a look at the methods I use day to day.

Dewayne

If I could go back in time as a high school senior. I would tell my self that my senior year is important , I really didn't take my senior year seriously. I would tell myself that my grades would play a main goal in getting me the money that i need for school. Most importantly i would tell myself that i should work harder for myself and for my life.

Alexa

Knowing what I know now about college, I would have to tell myself to go to college right away. I chose to go to a trade school called The Airline Academy, in Daytona Beach FL. I now see that that was a mistake and that I should have gone straight to college. Now I am a year behind my high school graduating class and I truely regrett the choice that I made.

Demetrius

I would tell myself to take the ACT as many times as possible and keep my grades above a 'C' and apply to all the colleges that I have an interest in now that I didn't have as a senior in high school.