Blytheville, AR
Arkansas Northeastern College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Arkansas Northeastern College

Stephanie Camille

ANC is a wonderful school that helps student during school andoutside of school. I would recommend people to attend there if they dontwanttojust leave off for college. When you need your teachers they are there for you they really take pridein waht they do they are not just there for a paycheck they are there to help us learn.

Savannah

I love ANC! It is a great college. Everyone is friendly. The professors are wonderful. The staff make sure you are well taken care of. Registration is a breeze. I'm happy to go to my classes every day. The professors make it easy to learn. It is just overall a great college.

Courtney

Some things could be better, but overall it's a good learning facility where many students have come and gone successfully. The faculty are friendly and are always available to help when someone is in need. Also advisors are helpful with making schedules for students with conflicting areas.

Kamesha

My two years attending ANC was great, I actually enjoyed coming to school and not having that dreadful feeling. It was a clean, calm, and fun environment to make new friends, learn, and do your work in. The teachers are so friendly and helpful which allowed me to succeed in college.

Shakita

I would tell myself to go to fill out my financial aid papers and go to this college once I graduate to continue my education while alot of school information is still fresh on my mind. If I choose to wait later to go to this college, I would be older, which would be harder for me. Not only that, I would probably have to deal with family as well as school, if I wait until I get older.

The small size classrooms and the number of hours that teachers spend in their office to be available for students.

Arkansas Northeastern College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.