Arkansas Northeastern College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Arkansas Northeastern College

Courtney

Some things could be better, but overall it's a good learning facility where many students have come and gone successfully. The faculty are friendly and are always available to help when someone is in need. Also advisors are helpful with making schedules for students with conflicting areas.

Kamesha

My two years attending ANC was great, I actually enjoyed coming to school and not having that dreadful feeling. It was a clean, calm, and fun environment to make new friends, learn, and do your work in. The teachers are so friendly and helpful which allowed me to succeed in college.

Savannah

I love ANC! It is a great college. Everyone is friendly. The professors are wonderful. The staff make sure you are well taken care of. Registration is a breeze. I'm happy to go to my classes every day. The professors make it easy to learn. It is just overall a great college.

Stephanie Camille

ANC is a wonderful school that helps student during school andoutside of school. I would recommend people to attend there if they dontwanttojust leave off for college. When you need your teachers they are there for you they really take pridein waht they do they are not just there for a paycheck they are there to help us learn.