Beebe, AR
Arkansas State University-Beebe

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Arkansas State University-Beebe

Eisha

Because ASU-Beebe is a smaller campus from Arkansas State University, there is not much to do like, Greek life or seeing the home game, but they do have a great intermural's coach and individual teams. The dorms are well taken care of as well as the library, cafe, and gyms and they do make sure that the students are well looked after if and when there comes an issue. As I mentioned before ASU-Beebe is not very big, so we do not have any off campus living unless you live in any of the apartments across the street from the campus. I am not sure if they are owned by ASU-Beebe or not. Lastly, they are close to some stores and places to eat out at like Subway, Edwards's Cash Savers, Simon's Pizza, Sonic, Family Dollar, and Chinese Buffet.

Lendygrace

Part of my journey great testimony story from past experience

Part of my journey great testimony story from past experience

Kelly

This school is amazing! It's a very small campus, which I thought I would hate, but I loved it. The largest class I had was about 30 people, but there were mainly around 15. Again, the campus is small, but that just makes it that much easier to get from one class to another. The classes are very intimate , and the professors actually care about whether or not you are learning. It's nice to know that, as much as you're investing in your education, they are too. I was barely a 'C' student in high school, but, my first semester at Beebe, I ended with a 3.5. They don't just want you to show up and pretend to listen while they lecture. They want you to learn. Whether that means setting you up with a tutor, or staying after class to make sure you understand, everyone at Beebe is fully committed to making sure you have the proper knowledge and tools to lead a successful life, after graduation.

Kayley

This school is wonderful about making students feel welcome and comfortable.

This school is wonderful about making students feel welcome and comfortable.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to start preparing to go to college at the very beginning of school year. I would tell myself to apply to way more scholarships and to get started applying earlier. I would mention looking into grants along with scholarships. I would tell myself to save every penny that I could and to start buying stuff for college when it went on sale in the winter. Iwould start to try and prepare myself for moving into and living in a dorm. I would tell myself to prepare for long nights studying while dealing with other dorm residents being extremely loud. These are all things I would do if I could go back in time and talk to my high school senior self.

Patricia

I have learned that I should have went to college a long time ago. But better late than never. I also have learned I can do anything I put my mind to. Not to panic, set goals, pray alot, and keep the faith. Hard work never hurt anyone so I apply that to my school work. It has been valuable to attend to me because I have more confidence in myself knowing I have made it through the first semester. I can do it this semester and the next and the next, until I graduate with the honors that I want. I have discovered I am changing my overall goal from business to something in the medical field. I want to give back not take away. College has helped me see that in myself. It is helping me become the person "I" want to be.

I believe everyone is welcome. Unless someone is seeking an education in a department that the school itself does not teach, I think everyone wanting to better their education would be satisfied here.

I have had to find information for myself. All by myself. I thought there would be someone to help guide a new student through the steps in which one needs to take. To find any information at all, I've had to search hard, ask a lot of questions, talk to many different people, go to many different offices, just to find the information I needed at the time. It is frustrating because I thougjt there was a one-stop-shop for these answers. Luckily I am older than most students and know how to do my own research.

Paula

Attending college is life changing event. There are many wonderful new opportunities to experience. Take time to savor the experiences, the rest of life will get here soon enough. Explore campus life, take some fun electives, participate in anything that's interesting. Make education a priority and work hard to achieve your academic goals.

There aren't many 4 year degrees offered. I wish there were more area's of study available.

A student seeking a 4 year degree with a wide range of majors offered may want to select another university, because this is a limited study community college with few 4 year degrees offered.

Brandon

I would tell myself to pay a little bit more attention to english and creative writing as well as essay writing skills. I also tell myself to work harder in math, and not just science.

I like school and enjoy being in college.

Everyone should attend school if they are willing to do the work.

Kenneth

If I could go back in time and talk with myself as a senior I would first tell myself to go big. Don't stay home and go the cheap way. I would also say stay on top and don't be lazy. No matter what it's like don't slip. Finally I would say the one you love back because without her your lost. She made you work hard throught high school and niether of you knew it, so get her back and don't let her go.

Christy

My classmates are awesome.

My classmates are awesome.

If i could go back and and tell myself something about collgee life would be not to wait to start college. Its not what i exspected and i love it. The professors are understanding to a point when you miss and if you dont understand something they will try to explain as well as they can.

amanda

ASU-BEEBE is one of the safest school known to Arkansas.

ASU-BEEBE is one of the safest school known to Arkansas.

Make sure you study and not assume that you know the information and that it's not like highschool were you can pass with little knowledge about the information. Don't be scared to ask for help or tell someone you don't understand. If you don't speak up you may never learn the stuff.

Its the safest university in the state of Arkansas.

Arkansas State University-Beebe administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.